Statue Gentle Giant DST Ahsoka Tano 1/2 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
BBTS has her

ahsoka.jpg

With Gentle Giant you might have a different surprise with the finished product though

Well aware, been collecting GG since the their early days with the armless busts from AOTC.

They sometimes knock it out of the park, but sometimes fall on their faces. Their Obi-Wan in clone armor fiasco years ago always comes to midn.

Well aware, been collecting GG since the their early days with the armless busts from AOTC.

They sometimes knock it out of the park, but sometimes fall on their faces. Their Obi-Wan in clone armor fiasco years ago always comes to midn.

For me is the Slave Leia bust with horse head. Such a waste, especially when you can see the superb statue of the same character

For me is the Slave Leia bust with horse head. Such a waste, especially when you can see the superb statue of the same character

They've definitely had a few hiccups, remember the Veers incident with the armor bust being a website exclusive and the regular release was just him in the imperial outfit?

Its funny, I didn't pick up any GG products for about 4-5 years a few years back but I've been really happy with them since DST took over them. Monthly solicitations and new pre-orders, somewhat decent communication.

Some of their recent "exclusives" have been lazy as hell, such as their recent Mando bust with the beskar shoulder plate while the normal Mando bust is still in stock and their new Finn bust is kinda lame but overall I can't be too hard on them.

At least they're putting out product, unlike Sideshow, whose been in a drought the last 3 or 4 years.

They've definitely had a few hiccups, remember the Veers incident with the armor bust being a website exclusive and the regular release was just him in the imperial outfit?

Its funny, I didn't pick up any GG products for about 4-5 years a few years back but I've been really happy with them since DST took over them. Monthly solicitations and new pre-orders, somewhat decent communication.

Some of their recent "exclusives" have been lazy as hell, such as their recent Mando bust with the beskar shoulder plate while the normal Mando bust is still in stock and their new Finn bust is kinda lame but overall I can't be too hard on them.

At least they're putting out product, unlike Sideshow, whose been in a drought the last 3 or 4 years.

I have all the GG Imperial statues, except the new Sandtrooper, Vader and Han Stormie (and I also have the two Slave Leia statues they made, but not the bust). I like their mini-busts too, but they are only shelf filler in my case, being added to a bigger piece like a statue or a prop, so I only have 9 or 10. That being said, I agree with you regarding GG putting out some products and some being quite lazy, let's hope this Ahsoka bust will be like the proto.

will these be up for PO for Mando Mondays?

Not too sure. Gentle Giant usually does their own solicitations at the end of the month with their 4-5 new pre-orders.

I could see this being included for the final Mando Monday but should be sometime this week regardless.

Oh ok, thanks!

Not too sure. Gentle Giant usually does their own solicitations at the end of the month with their 4-5 new pre-orders.

I could see this being included for the final Mando Monday but should be sometime this week regardless.

I managed to put the Ahsoka bust on PO at BBTS before she was listed as sold out. :yess:

She pre sold out for PGM members too.

Glad I got my order in as well. With only 1000 of them, they might pre sell out on these.

Wonder if they held back any for non PGM members tomorrow morning?

She pre sold out for PGM members too.

Glad I got my order in as well. With only 1000 of them, they might pre sell out on these.

Wonder if they held back any for non PGM members tomorrow morning?

I'm betting that they'll be near sold out if not sold out completely on their pre-orders. Either way I'm glad I snagged mine. :D

I'm betting that they'll be near sold out if not sold out completely on their pre-orders. Either way I'm glad I snagged mine. :D

lol same

1000 ES is only 250 more than the Rebels bust from a few years back that pre-sold out and usually goes for around 1k on Ebay.

Collectors want Ahsoka stuff...you'd think Sideshow would take advantage of this...

lol same

1000 ES is only 250 more than the Rebels bust from a few years back that pre-sold out and usually goes for around 1k on Ebay.

Collectors want Ahsoka stuff...you'd think Sideshow would take advantage of this...

You'd think so. I've been wanting Sideshow to make a sixth scale figure (Hot Toys beat them to it), PF, Mythos or Comiquette of Ahsoka for awhile now.

I don't collect busts, so I don't really know how fast these things normally sell out. But I'm surprised how fast this sold out.

Congrats to those that got one.

Ahsoka Tano joins the Star Wars Legends in 3D Bust series with her look from the Clone Wars animated series. This amazingly detailed bust stands approximately 10 inches tall and features a sculpted, lightsaber-inspired pedestal. Ahsoka features detailed sculpting and paint applications, is limited to 1,000 pieces, and comes packaged in a numbered, full-color box with a certificate of authenticity.

Back