Iron Studios IG-11 on Speeder Bike with Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Mo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone saw the IS online event, but they were working on this in the background. As much as I'd love this to be 1/4 scale I'm sure it will release in 1/10 scale. Geez imagine a 1/4 scale of this, just take my money now!!!!

I was expecting more reveals in that video, especially after all that concept art they showed last year.

It was a whole lot of nothing besides the sneak peek at this.

Going to assume it is 1/10.

Not sure if anyone saw the IS online event, but they were working on this in the background. As much as I'd love this to be 1/4 scale I'm sure it will release in 1/10 scale. Geez imagine a 1/4 scale of this, just take my money now!!!!

I think it's impossible :(
They already showed the Mando 1/4

It makes me think about the Kotobukiya ARTFX 1/10 scout trooper. What happened with them? 130-140? for a 1/10 plastic scout statue without the speed bike...?
I mean I love Koto but a few years ago I bought their OT stormtroopers pack for 79? and C3/R2 pack for the same price.
In the other hand, for 130? I grabbed the Iron Studios Deluxe Vader and the Boba+carbonite for 169?. And both are polystone and not plastic.

Is kotobukiya trying to raise their price in order to compete IS on 1/10?
This hobby is becoming crazy...

Back