RIP Jeremy Bulloch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The original Boba Fett has passed away at the age of 75. It would be cool of the Mandalorian if they added a dedication to the finale.

I'm sad. Everyone I know who has met him had nice things to say, seems very likely he was a genuinely good dude.

I met him and (his wife?) at the Texas Con a few years ago......super friendly and almost overwhelmingly so - it was nice!

RIP. Thanks for the memories.

His portrayal of Boba Fett was the definitive version (Fett in his prime), brilliantly portrayed mostly with his body language (his walk, stance and head tilts, all understated but brilliant).

I was fortunate enough to meet Jeremy in 2018 at the London summer comicon. As you can imagine his line was long and by the time it was my turn to speak with him he looked really worn out (he must have been 73ish) but he still brought his A game for every single fan and took the time to chat with everyone. I had been hoping he might personalise the message by including my name but his wife warned me beforehand that it had been a tiring day for him and he might not feel up to it beyond signing his name. She asked me my name and when I told her she said well I think Jeremy might make an exception for you. She handed Jeremy a card with my name on it and he gave me the biggest smile, it turned out I shared the same first name as his son and he really went the extra mile to write a lovely message for me. We had a really nice chat and it just really lovely and memorable experience. Thank you sir, RIP Jeremy Bulloch.

He will be missed! When I met him, I excitedly knocked over his place setting and some photos and he couldn’t have been nicer and appreciative of the excitement.

Back