Statue Conan The Barbarian Sideshow Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

werdnafaz

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Freaks, I am looking to sell my beloved Conan the Barbarian Sideshow Exclusive edition :( I would like to know what is a fair price I can ask for him. Taking into consideration the rarity of the item as well as the exclusive edition that it is. It is a Grail Piece as far as I am concerned as a fan of Arnie and the Movie. I am selling so I can get a good price otherwise I am not selling. But I will be realistic if the buyer will as well. 2acf3cb0-28ba-4eb8-beec-a9c4748fa017.JPG

Attachments

• 50745624-4d6b-4ce3-a069-bdc73c27fe77.JPG
    50745624-4d6b-4ce3-a069-bdc73c27fe77.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 222
Hi Freaks, I am looking to sell my beloved Conan the Barbarian Sideshow Exclusive edition :( I would like to know what is a fair price I can ask for him. Taking into consideration the rarity of the item as well as the exclusive edition that it is. It is a Grail Piece as far as I am concerned as a fan of Arnie and the Movie. I am selling so I can get a good price otherwise I am not selling. But I will be realistic if the buyer will as well.

I sold mine for about 1000.00

I sold mine for about 1000.00

Yep. Sold mine for $1050 if I recall. That was a good 3-4 years ago.

This piece tough to find these days. I think $1000 is a very fair price, you would definitely have buyers at that price point.

He is a smidge undersized and the Likeness Of the head sculpt is a little dated these days but the pose, the physique and overall representation are really great. Part of me wishes I still had it.

Yep. Sold mine for $1050 if I recall. That was a good 3-4 years ago.

This piece tough to find these days. I think $1000 is a very fair price, you would definitely have buyers at that price point.

He is a smidge undersized and the Likeness Of the head sculpt is a little dated these days but the pose, the physique and overall representation are really great. Part of me wishes I still had it.

Yeah that is a part of me that wished I kept it but the selling price was to nice.

I have the Atlantean Sword.. That's good enough.

I would say around $1000 to ask, probably take less if it sits, PCS 1/3 Conan held back the value of these a bit as you can get one of those for only a little more.

Even though I am selling / have sold off much of my stuff which was mostly hot toys, this guy here most definitely holds some special place in me. I am going to have to really think about it. Thank you for sharing.

Back