1/6 Wonder Woman Custom Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenick123

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In the quest to obtain a "near perfect" Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Headsculpt, I purchased a custom one from a third party sculptor, Unreal Customs. Then was sent directly to 357partment for painting. Current state of the head pictured below.

The 6th scale HT versions apart from Training Armour are just not Gal Gadot, although the upcoming Golden Armour and 1984 versions, do look good, finally.

I don't perform any personal mods to the figures but do have repaints and hairing which are commissions done by third party artists.

131473648_411687116844499_92118455786843461_n.jpg

This 357 painter looks like worth the try. Maybe one day I will send one of the sculpts for them to paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the latest pic of the the sculpt with re-painted eyes from 357partment and I think they look like Gal now. I had to email them high res pics to get the eye colour darker than the previous version.

Gal Gadot WW head.jpg

Wow this is really great! I wish one day I can also manage to send them one of the heads to be painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how much is this gonna cost, i.e., the Unreal Customs heads sculpt, plus custom paint job, plus custom hair? What’s the final price tag?

For those asking about costs, I asked for a quote back in September from 357partment.
They said a repaint was $250 (USD) for an unpainted 1/6 head sculpt, excluding shipping and PayPal fees. So I'm assuming those would be added in once shipped.
I also asked another talented artist (tetsu_custom_studio on Instagram) who does re-hair for these sculpts, and the quote for that was $280 (USD) for 1/6 including the cost of returning it, with a completion time of approx. three months. Plus a 5% PayPal fee. And thats for a re-hair only, not repaint.
So yeah, not exactly cheap.

As for a completely custom made head sculpt, I have no idea.

Back