Statue XM Studios Bane 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Ben Ang
xmtsu.jpg

Already got the 1/4 Bane I wanted, but curious to see how this looks.

I was tempted by sideshow's latest but didn't go for it. I still may do as need a 1/4 bane. Xm's silhouette looks very hairy lol

Both of the Sideshow’s Bane PFs are going to be tough to beat. XM has their work cut out for them with Bane.

Really wonder if it will be his classic look or the Finch version with the tank on back.

Not sure, but either way, sideshow has the character covered perfectly. For those of us that live in the Western hemisphere, both of sideshow's PFs look incredible and will be significantly cheaper than whatever XM has to offer. I'm still interested to see how the XM Bane turns out even if there's zero chance of me buying it personally.

Yeah I've never had anything by xm, as you say due to price, and being hard to get hold of in UK

There's only 2 DC statues I'd buy from XM. A 1/4 classic Martian Manhunter and a 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke. That's pretty much it for me. I have almost no faith that sideshow will release either of them in the near future so I'd definitely buy them from XM if they look good.

I could be tempted by aquaman as he's my fave character I don't have. Unfortunately I don't know any company planning on making a 1/4 comic statue

Not sure, but either way, sideshow has the character covered perfectly. For those of us that live in the Western hemisphere, both of sideshow's PFs look incredible and will be significantly cheaper than whatever XM has to offer. I'm still interested to see how the XM Bane turns out even if there's zero chance of me buying it personally.

Yup, well said.

I'm still interested to see this XM version, tho.

Back