if I want to buy an apartment in a new building

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoumWel

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am interested in this question: if I want to buy an apartment in a new building, do I need to look for developers? Or can you look for such apartments in real estate ads?

Is cryptocurrency what you?re trying to push? You do know you?re on a site where adults spend way too much money on toys right?

Silly assumption))) why should I promote something and thereby attract competitors to myself ??? I found a source of income (good) and where exactly - I certainly won't say :)

And by the way, each of us spends a lot of money on our hobbies. The only difference is what kind of hobbies they are (toys or something else - there is no difference for me). We are all human, right? So what's stopping us from just communicating?

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

And by the way, each of us spends a lot of money on our hobbies. The only difference is what kind of hobbies they are (toys or something else - there is no difference for me). We are all human, right? So what's stopping us from just communicating?

I'll play. What are your hobbies? If they have nothing to do with pop culture then why are you here? What's stopping us from communicating? Well I'm here with other like minded individuals who understand my madness. You, and the countless others that are posting non sense topics in this section are here for other reasons. Most of you I guess for some financial reason. Trying to pedal some link to a site where you are trying to sell stuff. Seriously please answer. Why would you come to a site like this and make a thread about apartments? What's your angle?

I'll play. What are your hobbies? If they have nothing to do with pop culture then why are you here? What's stopping us from communicating? Well I'm here with other like minded individuals who understand my madness. You, and the countless others that are posting non sense topics in this section are here for other reasons. Most of you I guess for some financial reason. Trying to pedal some link to a site where you are trying to sell stuff. Seriously please answer. Why would you come to a site like this and make a thread about apartments? What's your angle?

I am a versatile person and I have many hobbies. I also play games when I have free time. But I have my goals in the real world and I try to go to my goal ... I do not live only on games. Perhaps my topic here seems crazy to you, but for me this is an important moment in my life, because I have big changes in my life in the near future. Why did I ask this question here? - because now there are few such forums where they can answer. Of the 10-12 forums that I found - only 2 forums where the activity of real users is still visible.

It is very naive to think that I made my money in a few months ... If you know at least a little about bitcoins, then maybe you remember how a couple of years ago there was a collapse in cryptocurrency prices? And how long did this period last? Those who lost their nerves were selling it at such prices tired of expectations. It was at this moment that I bought well.

I don’t care.

I am a versatile person and I have many hobbies. I also play games when I have free time. But I have my goals in the real world and I try to go to my goal ... I do not live only on games. Perhaps my topic here seems crazy to you, but for me this is an important moment in my life, because I have big changes in my life in the near future. Why did I ask this question here? - because now there are few such forums where they can answer. Of the 10-12 forums that I found - only 2 forums where the activity of real users is still visible.

If those big changes don't include preordering a doll or statue then you can shove your goals up your arse

Just cut to the chase and tell me where to send my money in the vague hope of being rewarded by a Nigerian Prince. The suspense is killing me lol

Back