Media New Mass Effect Game---tease of the return of Commander Sheperd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t say that I am excited about this, because of how much I greatly disliked ME3 and Andromeda.

However, I’m very excited for the ME1 remaster.

The original is still the best in the series for me and the one I’ve replayed the most.

I too am looking forward to the remaster, I played the first one to death and really liked the second although it was even less rpg like. Never got round to playing 3 or andromeda

I'm glad they're making another as the future of the series looked uncertain after the mess of the last one. I miss the days when they did one mass effect game then one dragon age

in the remake. they better go all out of remaking the ****ing planets, i swear that stuff was absolutely empty in terms of quality and scope. the lame enemies, the driving, the bareness of the planets. going to a planet to find no resources..

Disagree. There is no feeling of genuine exploration if you are always guaranteed a result. And part of the joy of the first game was the feeling of exploration to me.

A little more variety in enemy types and base layouts I wouldn't be adverse to, though.

I dont think Shepard is coming back, Liara looks visibly older, and Asari have a 1000 year lifespan, so it would be strange for her to look so much older after a short amount of time.

Back