MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fantastic. As (our Lord and Savior) Feige mentioned, it's at a cinematic level spread over six episodes.

Yep. Been waiting since Infinity Wars for these two to get the time they deserve. SW and Loki too.

Pretty much had put a period on the MCU, but evil Marvel reels me back in. Give me a knife-wielding Bucky any day.:cool:

This and Moon Knight are the only Disney+ shows that interest me. Let the oversaturation begin!

56B84380-1378-4209-96E7-8543BF5CAA13.jpg

Hawkman and Luke Skywalker fight Zima.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easily the best of the announced Disney+ shows. I am ready for some more Zemo villainy.

Easily the best of the announced Disney+ shows. I am ready for some more Zemo villainy.

Dunno if it's the best but for me it's the best since WS is my fav MCU character, and Falcon is a top fav.

Reminds me of the snark in some of the comics.

It's also a balm - for me - after the sidelining of WS/Falcon for IW/EG - Loki pretty much too. Huh. :pfft:

This was the show I originally signed up for D+. Then it got delayed and I got sidetracked by Mando. Feels like I've been waiting since MCU Civil War.:rolleyes::google

Plus Sharon Carter and a fav villain.:blissy

Looks awesome. Questionable choice in music but at least this goes better with the trailer as opposed to the GvK trailer where they just picked some random rap track out of a hat.

Dunno if it's the best but for me it's the best since WS is my fav MCU character, and Falcon is a top fav.

Reminds me of the snark in some of the comics.

It's also a balm - for me - after the sidelining of WS/Falcon for IW/EG - Loki pretty much too. Huh. :pfft:

This was the show I originally signed up for D+. Then it got delayed and I got sidetracked by Mando. Feels like I've been waiting since MCU Civil War.:rolleyes::google

Plus Sharon Carter and a fav villain.:blissy

I wonder if there will be TMS releases for Bucky an Falcap, heck I'd want one for Scarlet Witch :monkey2

Some good early clip reactions from media - no spoilers

https://collider.com/falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-new-footage-reaction-review/

Tryin' not to think about this show, as the D+ MCU series are the original reason I signed up for D+

Tho haven't even watched WandaVision yet; was gonna binge the whole thing. Probably won't do that for FWS, 'coz I'm weak.:cool:

Waiting sux.

For what it's worth, I think binge watching WandaVision is the way to go. Of course, I only know that because I didn't do that, so take it with a grain of salt :)

Back