Star Wars: Rogue Squadron movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Being directed by Patty Jenkins.
rogue.jpg

GIRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL POOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

Taking bets on the over under of just how much diversity there will be in this show. My guess, no white men pilots as good guys, diverse female leads, lack of aliens, and ultimately a project that will be SJW ST level of trash.

"[FONT=&quot]Jenkins vowed to make the "greatest fighter pilot movie of all time"[/FONT]

Bold statement..

I am willing to give her a chance. I thought WW was a great movie. It could have been preachy but wasn't. She was respectful of the character and I respect that she loved Superman: The Movie and made a better Superman movie then Zack Snyder did :lol

GIRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL POOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

Taking bets on the over under of just how much diversity there will be in this show. My guess, no white men pilots as good guys, diverse female leads, lack of aliens, and ultimately a project that will be SJW ST level of trash.

You could end up being right but nothing about her work makes me think that is where she would take this.

I mean she is a female director.. So?

Seems like if everything you said is true they would not want to go down this path since ST did not sell any toys.

Back