Soosoo Toys taken down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened? All their social media accounts have been scrubbed and some people on Twitter are saying they got raided. Maybe AT&T got wind of their bootleg Titans figures.

I hope they’re still operating. I have a few of their figures on preorder and I doubt what they’re making is gonna be produced by any of the big dogs.

Well, they were a bit cheeky, weren't they? I mean, even for Chinese bootleg standards they were really pushing it IMHO.
But they'll probably resurface under a new name in a few months...

Another member mentioned he contacted Giantoy about SooSoo products and his own preorders and they assured him that everything was still being made and nothing was cancelled. Maybe SooSoo is just revamping their social media stuff but who knows.

Really hoping we still get that Nightwing. Can't see there being an official one anytime soon.

Nightwing, Superboy, Robin, Green Arrow. Got them all on order and would hate to miss out. Debating on their new Dare Devil too since it looks awesome.

I've got Nightwing, Robin, and Superboy on pre-order. Their Katana is a great figure. Hopefully they bounce back up. TNS doesn't have any of their stuff up anymore.

That's a shame. I don't think it's a temporary thing, their facebook and instagram pages have been deleted. I doubt they'd do that for a revamp :(

I can?t remember if it was a year or two ago but there social media was taken down once before and it eventually reappeared.
Based on that I have a good feeling they will reappear.

I preordered Nightwing and Robin and would be surprised if my orders were not fulfilled.

That sucks if true. They should give these guys a license to make DC stuff since nobody else really is. Was really looking forward to a couple of figures.

I can?t remember if it was a year or two ago but there social media was taken down once before and it eventually reappeared.
Based on that I have a good feeling they will reappear.

I preordered Nightwing and Robin and would be surprised if my orders were not fulfilled.

That gives a little hope. I also read a post on FB that an employee of theirs said everything is fine and all planned figures are still in the works.

It would also be surprising for SooSoo to get shut down before Present Toys. I guess they?re new, but they?ve really been pushing it with blatant recasts and using actual character names instead of code names like SST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there valid reason to think the Chinese government is cracking down on these little companies or is all the speculation just because their media sites are down?

Back