Action Figure Hot Toys: Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Super Freak
Reaction score
YO!!! So it was true we are getting Jonny from Hot toys. I'm excited to see what the sculpt looks like. Going to pair with Pure Arts V figures. 129003030_10157679312017344_1218950115083474890_o.jpg

not going to get excited until we get an actual reveal and PO.
This is an actual reveal. Unless you mean full promo images of the figure then yes. This one will for sure be made as it's essentially Keanue Reeves in futuristic rockstar look. Lol I'm just glad to know the rumors about HT doing this one character were true.

Yeah I see this being an actual release. Lotta hype with this game. HT will want to capitalize on it

This is an actual reveal. Unless you mean full promo images of the figure then yes. This one will for sure be made as it's essentially Keanue Reeves in futuristic rockstar look. Lol I'm just glad to know the rumors about HT doing this one character were true.

I don't count this as a reveal. To me a reveal is full pics, followed by a PO. HT has done teases like this in the past even with hyped up movies/franchises/etc. and then never release the figure, very equivalent to showing a proto at a convention but then that figure never sees the light of day. Not trying to be a debbie downer, but I've been collecting HT long enough to never get excited for a teaser poster at this point. I'm not saying it's not going to happen or that it will. It'll definitely be a cool figure from a cool looking game if it actually gets released.

I don't count this as a reveal. To me a reveal is full pics, followed by a PO. HT has done teases like this in the past even with hyped up movies/franchises/etc. and then never release the figure, very equivalent to showing a proto at a convention but then that figure never sees the light of day. Not trying to be a debbie downer, but I've been collecting HT long enough to never get excited for a teaser poster at this point. I'm not saying it's not going to happen or that it will. It'll definitely be a cool figure from a cool looking game if it actually gets released.
No I get what you mean. With many teasers they have shown, most never get made or stay stuck in a limbo of sorts.(Shazam, Cyborg, Shaw from Prometheus and so on) I do think this one is a done deal, Though I did hear they themselves wanted to do this character since it's Keanue and he sells well enough name alone, had this character been original or not a specific well known actor they would never touch it, and pure arts would be doing him. I have a feeling they will drop full images on launch day for the game.

Look at those elbow joints.
Looks like a sad attempt at a high end figure from a low end company.
This looks like a peg warmer at Walmart.
A very easy pass.

Look at those elbow joints.
Looks like a sad attempt at a high end figure from a low end company.
This looks like a peg warmer at Walmart.
A very easy pass.

To be fair, Hot Toys is the company that pioneered a good engineered action figure bodies. The ones came before, Sideshow for example, they still make bad quality bodies. So I am curious, what elbow joint do you prefer? The not Walmart quality. Almost all of the third party and bootleg bodies are the copy of Hot Toys.

Wow. Let?s produce a figure for a unreleased game that been so overhyped it will never possible be that popular.

HT is really showing it?s true colors by jumping on every hype train there is while ignoring there base customers desires for YEARS.

Fickle is as fickle does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Let?s produce a figure for a unreleased game that been so overhyped it will never possible be that popular.

HT is really showing it?s true colors by jumping on every hype train there is while ignoring there base customers desires for YEARS.

Fickle is as fickle does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, why the hell are you in this thread?
HT is a company that need money to survive and there are people excited about this game
Don?t like? Don?t buy

Back