Premium Format Sideshow Reverse Flash Premium Format ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
from posted by X-Men on SF

rf.jpg
rfsx.jpg

Looks to be. Would have preferred a mirror pose to the Flash rather than a repaint. At least the portrait is different, but the expression looks a bit goofy.

Using the same pose is truly a missed opportunity. A mirrored pose would've made them a perfect set displayed together. Such a shame that sideshow took the easy way out.

are you really surprised? :lol

Nope, but since this was a digital sculpt, I don’t think it would've been all that difficult to reverse the pose. I think if they would've, it would look epic displayed together. Now, not so much.

Last edited:
I have to agree. For a digital sculpt, SSC should've given this piece a reverse pose to the Flash PF. Seems kinda lazy not to.

I have to agree. For a digital sculpt, SSC should've given this piece a reverse pose to the Flash PF. Seems kinda lazy not to.

I think this is supposed to be a pretty limited variant. If they keep the ES at 300 to 400 it'll probably sell out pretty quickly as is because their isn't another 1/4 Reverse Flash on the market. However, if they would've reversed the pose, I imagine they could sell significantly more of them.

Do we know when he supposed to release. I wonder if it will be a regular release or a holiday special release

Do we know when he supposed to release. I wonder if it will be a regular release or a holiday special release

Unfortunately, this looks like it's not getting released. I believe nearmint talked to sideshow and they said this rumor is just that. Nothing more than a rumor. XM will be releasing a 1/4 Reverse Flash in the future though. So, hopefully he'll be getting some 1/4 love sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Back