Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
"And here... we... go..." Again. :p

Cb9tO3u.jpg

Yes. Finally someone will be making good 1/4 DC movies statues. (Sorry sideshow)
Hopefully bale batman too. And Cavill Superman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy am I looking forward to this! Wish they would also do a T1 or T2 endo but am happy for now.

Neo 1/4... they could go with so many poses on that one, I wonder which one they will choose?
Also around the same time for the soon to be released new matrix movie :)

They haven't shown this one yet

I know I was like wtf this guy talking about. But I think he means the 1/3rd. Which is amazing statue, I mean to each their own. But after seeing that statue and owning it. I can't wait for this to come out. Cuz they nailed the 1/3rd statue and face. The one company to actually make it right. I can't wait to see this one. Cuz that prime one that came out looks off to me. Especially using plastic hair. Very odd choice in that. If that was rooted and he didn't have that awkward smile I would be all over it.

Yup, keeping my eye on this too. If the likeness is spot on, then I'll be completely in.

While it's a cool scene in the movie, I can say I wouldn't want a statue of him opening his coat and pulling on strings tied to grenades. I much prefer the pose on the P1 offering if that's the pose QS went with for their piece.

While it's a cool scene in the movie, I can say I wouldn't want a statue of him opening his coat and pulling on strings tied to grenades. I much prefer the pose on the P1 offering if that's the pose QS went with for their piece.

I disagree, that P1 pose is awful. it looks odd and ripped off side shows pose. Which is awkward. Not to mention that awkward smile and pvc hair. But other than that cool piece. But the QS if it is that grenade scene that is iconic and new. P1 isn't the king anymore. Especially with tdk piece. IMO They dropped the ball on it. Hope this looks good. Either way, now we have choices. But not seeing anything great about the P1 statue. TO much going on.

Grenade scene is badass. Entering a room of leader sharks, no better way to introduce oneself. Shows the jokers no nonsense, novelty but equally effective don't f@@k with me approach. True psychopathic mastermind. If this is indeed the pose, I dig it!

I love it when his just about to exit, how he smoothly but swiftly kicks the back door :)

legend has it, if you mention the P1 Joker three times this guy will appear before you and say:

I disagree, that P1 pose is awful. it looks odd and ripped off side shows pose. Which is awkward. Not to mention that awkward smile and pvc hair. But other than that cool piece. But the QS if it is that grenade scene that is iconic and new. P1 isn't the king anymore. Especially with tdk piece. IMO They dropped the ball on it. Hope this looks good. Either way, now we have choices. But not seeing anything great about the P1 statue. TO much going on.

Back