1/6 Threezero - G.I. Joe - Storm Shadow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/g-i-joe-1-6-storm-shadow-collectible-figure/

Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to offer Storm Shadow as the next installment of the G.I. Joe 1/6 scale collection of articulated figures redesigned by threezero as inspired by Hasbro’s retro G.I. Joe characters.

Although he has a conflicted loyalty between the Cobra Organization and G.I. Joe, Storm Shadow is most known as ninja bodyguard for the villainous Cobra Commander and for his shared history and bloodline with Snake Eyes. Highly-trained in Longbow, Katana, and Nunchaku, Storm Shadow moves at lightning speed and is a formidable opponent.

G.I. Joe – 1/6 Storm Shadow collectible figure will be available for pre-order on December 14, 2020 at 18:00 HKT (previous day, 05:00am EST) at https://www.threezerohk.com, threezero Tmall, and threezero distribution partners worldwide!

Standing at 12” (30 cm) tall, the 1/6 Storm Shadow collectible figure features threezero’s standard fully-articulated body with realistic seamless arms, fabric hand-tailored costuming, and a high attention to detail. The 1/6 Storm Shadow figure comes with loadout of Accessories including Nunchaku, Recurve Bow, Quivers and Arrows, two Katanas, tactical pouches, and a total of five pairs of interchangeable hands.

Pre-order price: 149 USD / 1159 HKD / 998 RMB / 15,794 JPY

GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
?2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images

129979565_5607525595939889_3130693165263440087_o.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02c.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02a.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02b.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02e.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02f.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02iPO-start.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02h.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02j.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02.jpg

Last edited:
I just want the headsculpt and body (or at least the arms) for my Storm Shadow V2 figure. Maybe the bow, arrows and quiver as well depending on what they look like.

what is going on with the torso ? not very impressed so far

I'm probably onboard, but that's a very plastic-y looking outfit (except for the hood).

Yeah it's weird, cloth pants, cloth hood, plastic chest, shin/forearm guards. My only thought for the chest is they wanted to show his ripped torso and couldn't do that with soft goods. It's just a bit janky looking.

I like it and I thought these would be better and more updated than the Sideshow Joe's but so far, they're not. The Sideshow Storm Shadows hold up to this easy. Still, it'll be a good price and I think Three Zero is doing a great job. The only thing I don't get is the sculpted chest... hmmm. I look forward to the full reveal though and 149 is a great price

I don't mind the design but the execution with a molded shirt and arm wraps just doesn't look appealing. Reminds me of the Sigma Six Storm Shadow, and that's not a good thing.

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02e_2000x.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02f_2000x.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02g_2000x.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02h_2000x.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02i_POstart_2000x.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02a_2000x.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02b_2000x.jpg

GIJOE_6sc_Stormshadow_PO_20201015_v02_2000x.jpg

Showing up for preorder now, $145-150ish just like Snake Eyes. Pretty good looking, I'm probably going to get these two and then see what the rest of the line brings.

If I didn't have the Sideshow figure, I would be down for this; however, just like 3Z Snake Eyes, I'll just get parts from this. Probably the headsculpt, nunchakus and quiver...maybe the body if the sculpted "vest" is just plastic over the real body's torso and not permanently attached to the body as whole. I would love those seamless arms for my Sideshow version.

I don't mind the design but the execution with a molded shirt and arm wraps just doesn't look appealing. Reminds me of the Sigma Six Storm Shadow, and that's not a good thing.

I agree. While the sculpted torso can sort of understandable to get the muscle definition I guess, I really don't see why the arm and leg wraps had to be molded plastic instead of real fabric elements. It's not like they're complex designs.

I'm just going to guess they're doing these very cheaply and making a mold for the wraps is cheaper than cutting up fabric and paying a guy to actually wrap it.

If I didn't have the Sideshow figure, I would be down for this; however, just like 3Z Snake Eyes, I'll just get parts from this. Probably the headsculpt, nunchakus and quiver...maybe the body if the sculpted "vest" is just plastic over the real body's torso and not permanently attached to the body as whole. I would love those seamless arms for my Sideshow version.

I agree. While the sculpted torso can sort of understandable to get the muscle definition I guess, I really don't see why the arm and leg wraps had to be molded plastic instead of real fabric elements. It's not like they're complex designs.

At the price point it's at, I'll take a risk and get it. If it was $200+, I'd probably pass.

I think Hasbro is onto something here with ThreeZero. This is the most competitive pricing for 1/6th scale figures in a LONG time.

I think Hasbro, possibly in their deal, along with ThreeZero, WANTS these figures under $200. Perhaps that's a reason why you're seeing a molded plastic torso instead of all the gear actually parsed out with fabric and buckles, etc. etc.

Look at the new Threezero 1/6 Power Rangers. $99 a piece. WOW.

I think a big thing here is that they're aiming at a collector group that is USED TO PAYING $20 A FIGURE. This group will scoff at $200+ (some have at these prices in the FB groups) G.I. Joe...which is partly the reason that I think the Sideshow line ended (aside from the easy "redo" troop builders they did).

Back