Asmus Toys: Prologue Elven Warriors. Swordsman and Archer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodonit00

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
129177836_10157434847091968_1973729723628958228_o.jpg

Looks like 2 random Elven Warriors. One with a spear, one with a bow. Going to look striking standing with Elrond, can't wait.

Last edited:
Re: Asmus Toys: Prologue Elven Warrior

Yes! Looks awesome so far.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oooooh! I'm loving the glossy (black?) fabric they're using for the sash and cape! It really POPS against the gold. This is going to look SO good on the shelf!

And yes, I also hope this is a two pack. :pray:

Really hoping they include their signature long-handled swords!

(Kind of bummed it's not Sauron, but they'll get around to him sooner or later.)

Looks fantastic in the teaser pic. Will display beautifully with Elrond.

Is it "two" different figures or "one" figure set up two different ways?...

Last edited:

Definitely getting some of these Noldor warriors!

Looks nice!
I'm leaning towards it being one figure set up two different ways (which I would prefer speaking for myself - you can always just buy multiples if you want an army display)

I knew it! Still way too soon to get a Sauron but these guys have been a gaping void in my collection since I let the Weta statue pass me by. Gonna have to get two. I’m dedicating an entire shelf to the prologue scene so there’s still room for Gil Galad and Elendil to stand with Weta Isildur. This armour is simply glorious.

Damn, they look friggin’ fantastic! I’m in for both. High Elven Warriors have some of the most brilliantly designed armour I’ve ever seen so I can’t get enough of them. I wonder if there’s an exclusive item? Doesn’t seem like there’s anything left for them to include so hopefully not.

Sounds like he said they both come with shields and glaive/spears? I think he said they each have one. The only differences are the heads, great sword or bow and quiver with arrows or scabbard for the great sword.

Edit: So upon repeat views I think it’s a 2 pack set with everything we see shared between the Warrior and Archer. He said pics would be up soon and the preorder. I hope this set is reasonably priced maybe $275-350? He said the armor is not reuse from Elrond since the designs are different in the movie and they actually improved from Elrond when making it again.

Back