1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
"A hero can be anyone." - Batman

After years of hiding, Bruce Wayne is forced out to overcome his disability when a ruthless mercenary takes control of the underworld, and threatens the whole Gotham city. With the help of the mysterious Catwoman and his butler Alfred, Bruce must don the cape and cowl again to protect the citizens of the beloved from their greatest enemy yet.

Standing as pop culture icon, Batman is always one of the most recognizable super heroes in the DC universe. Recreated in accurate proportions, Hot Toys is excited to present the true-to-movie creation from our proud DX Series, the 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure inspired by The Dark Knight Rises.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Christian Bale as Batman/ Bruce Wayne in the film, the highly-detailed figure features two newly developed Batman helmeted head sculpts with interchangeable faces techniques design including one with LED light up function and one with separate rolling eyeballs features; a newly developed head sculpt of Bruce Wayne displaying marvelous craftsmanship; a newly designed body with a wider range of articulation highlighting Batman?s strong and muscular form; finely tailored Batsuit completed with weave carbon fiber like detailing; Batman?s fancy gadgets including EMP rifle with LED light up function, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, batarangs, and mini mines; as well as a highly elaborated stone-like diorama figure base for display.

Add the Caped Crusader figure to your batcave collection today!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #DCComics #TheDarkKnightRises #Batman #BruceWayne #ChristianBale

IMG_9960.jpg
IMG_9961.jpg
IMG_9962.jpg
IMG_9963.jpg
IMG_9964.jpg
IMG_9965.jpg
IMG_9966.jpg
IMG_9968.jpg
IMG_9969.jpg
IMG_9970.jpg
IMG_9971.jpg
IMG_9972.jpg
IMG_9973.jpg
IMG_9974.jpg
IMG_9975.jpg
IMG_9976.jpg
IMG_9977.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Where did this come from?? Lol

Looks great! If I didn?t have the armory one already I?d be all over this.

Would have preferred a new 1/6 of the Begins suit....but whatever, I'm in for this.

Really random drop with this and another version of the Bat-Pod. I have the DX12 and a Bat-Pod so I’ll pass. Agreed that a new version from Batman Begins would have been more appealing.

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo!

Batpod gets a reissue too. :rotfl

129073562_10157669369402344_4213837540562844395_o.jpg

what_year_is_it_jumanji.gif

Since we're pretending it's 2012 again, can we get a 2.0 Big Chap and Jungle Hunter to go with our 5.0 Batman? Thanks! :wave

Would have preferred a new 1/6 of the Begins suit....but whatever, I'm in for this.

Yeah, I love that one but I don't have any Batmans in my collection at all, so will almost certainly get this. The suit looks a little weird, maybe to allow for more articulation. Like in the very first pic on this post, he's body looks huge with a tiny belt. A little loose around the thighs.

Yeah don't really care for another version of this suit. Wish they would do a new Begins.

Might pick up the Batpod though.

Hot Toys getting lazy. First that Two-Face re-release, now this. That Batpod is no fun. Frustrating to fidget with or place figures on. Flimsy parts. Sold mine many moons ago. Updated Begins suit like others have mentioned would be nice, but I'm still bitter over mine brand new with broken ankles!

I don't see the reason for the reissue when the figure essentially looks the same. I'm all for reissues when an improvement is made. Hopefully they work on a Joker.

Fantastic news!

I sold all my HT dolls 8 years ago and never looked back. My place started to look like a swap meet and I was going broke.

This has changed now and I buy stuff sporadically here and there (not HT?s).

I always missed my Batman Dolls and vehicles though, so this is amazing. I sure hope they reissue the Tumbler and the 89 Bats and Batmobile one day, as I?ll never pay aftermarket prices for anything anymore.

Last edited:

I sold my dx12 2 months ago, then this, this is dx12 2.0 but they didn?t fix the chest and ab gap, minor changes only to the sonar eyes and EKG gun improved lightning, I loved how they teased the TDKR batcave accessories and bat pod, one can hope...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I?ve always wanted a TDK Batman and never felt like forking over the $$ for the previous release. Might have to break my SW only rule and get this. Especially if they do a Joker 2.0 which seems imminent. The hip groin section does look weird though...kinda saggy no?

So this is only a slightly updated version of the DX12? I have that already so I guess this is irrelevant for me. It’ll be a good opportunity for others though. Still seems a little odd of a release.

Back