HBO MAX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Warner Bros Releasing All 2021 Movies on HBO MAX

Every WB movie set to hit theaters in 2021 will be following the release model of Wonder Woman 1984. They will still be released in whatever theaters are open, but they will also debut on HBO Max the same day. This includes

The Suicide Squad,
The Matrix 4,
Dune,
The Many Saints of Newark,
In the Heights,
Space Jam: A New Legacy,
Mortal Kombat,
Godzilla vs. Kong.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/w...edtju_uKJ8gPk4BMV7xuQWOfEN4jZs11bJFlPmK3TljRA

Warner Bros Releasing All 2021 Movies on HBO MAX

Every WB movie set to hit theaters in 2021 will be following the release model of Wonder Woman 1984. They will still be released in whatever theaters are open, but they will also debut on HBO Max the same day. This includes

The Suicide Squad,
The Matrix 4,
Dune,
The Many Saints of Newark,
In the Heights,
Space Jam: A New Legacy,
Mortal Kombat,
Godzilla vs. Kong.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/w...edtju_uKJ8gPk4BMV7xuQWOfEN4jZs11bJFlPmK3TljRA

Where's Black Widow? :chase

Not looking good for Canada as theatres still remain closed in Toronto. And Crave is not streaming Wonder woman 1984. I don't see how it's going to work.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

So when is HBO going to recognise the rest of the world and let us give them money? I really dont get why many companies think America is the only country in the world.

the problem with HBO max in the US as well is the app is only currently available on Apple TV Devices, PC, Select NEW Samsung TV's and now the Series X. They better cut a deal with roku and LG/Sony soon cause if they dont, they wont get many subscribers anyway since many people wont have access to the damn app without buying a new device. Who wants to stream crap on a pc and not on your massive tv. For those already into roku this is a major snafu, aint no way they buying an overpriced and outdated apple 4k tv which hasnt been updated since 2017. Now supposedly if you subscribe to HBO via comcast you get HBO max for free but they have no app yet so you still cant stream it. In my case, i ill be using two series x's for now (main man cave media room/masterbedroom)- but i feel bad for others who need to buy ****ing apple 4k tv device (cause the x and s hard to find) or a new samsung tv just to get the APP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 5 rokus i have no use for that overpriced 4k Apple device, the new 2020 Ultra Roku does dolby vision and is blazing fast (and has the apple tv app- all for 69.99 on black friday)- lack of DV support was the only edge it used to have on roku. My older Samsung's 4k UHD Qleds tvs did not get the HBO app for whatever reason maybe cause samsung stops supporting their flagship tvs way too fast.

Wait I won't even have the option of watching the Snyder Cut or any other WB/HBO Max movies on my spiffy Dolby Vision Roku display? Wow WB, Nolan wasn't kidding was he, lol.

Backlash Begins...

Nolan: "Some of our industry’s biggest filmmakers and most important movie stars went to bed the night before thinking they were working for the greatest movie studio and woke up to find out they were working for the worst streaming service...

"A real bait and switch. Yeah, it’s sort of not how you treat filmmakers and stars and people who, these guys have given a lot for these projects. They deserved to be consulted and spoken to about what was going to happen to their work."

Meh I?ll just be patient and wait for the DVD.

Almost all the exclusive shows come out in DVD eventually. They will not miss out on that cash cow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I like to support artists and their vision, as well as being hopeful that cinemas don't go the way of the Dodo, I think AT&T really care very little about what Nolan has to say...
It might get a bit messy with a coulee of lawsuits coming and going, but in the end, the filmmakers will go where they're given the money to do what they want to do, and if HBOMax/WB continues to provide that, they'll be happy to keep working with them.
I really like most of Nolan's movies a lot, but I think his ego is a lot bigger than his talent.

Nolan's complaining will seem like nothing if Disney decides to release the Avatar sequels directly to Disney+, lol.

You shouldn't have sat on your ass for an entire decade Cameron.

Nolan's complaining will seem like nothing if Disney decides to release the Avatar sequels directly to Disney+, lol.

You shouldn't have sat on your ass for an entire decade Cameron.

Was thinking about that- Cameron will probably push back the sequels another two years hoping theatres will be fully up and running- but I don't think many will be around by then

Back