Shin Akuma exclusive arrives!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shin Akuma exclusive just arrived! Just looked him over for any damage and I have to say he is a pretty cool PF! One thing that SS doesn't metion on the product page, is that he will also come with a print signed by the artist (actual sig). And COA signed by the Sculpter(actual sig)! No idea if they only come with the exclusive or not.

I just got mine. It is going to have to go back though as it has some paint flaws. It is a great pf though.
dscf1466mv7.jpg

dscf1467sn5.jpg

dscf1468qm7.jpg

dscf1469li9.jpg

dscf1470zd1.jpg

I just got mine. It is going to have to go back though as it has some paint flaws. It is a great pf though.
dscf1467sn5.jpg

QUOTE]

Look like Akuma got hit with a turd bomb. Paint job seems sloppy too. Is the paint on the beads bad as well? Hope they're all not like that.

Heh,This item is real popular, the replies are just flowin in ;P

Your Akuma must have been in The Chat Room yesterday.I was aimaing at Beru.Sorry.

From Jerry @ popcultureshock

As mentioned some of the paint has been rubbing off the beads BUT I have successfully removed the excess paint without having to do any paint touchups by using a paper towel and some soap and water.

On a few instances where it was stubborn I sprayed a tiny bit of formula 409 (or similar cleaner) onto the paper towel and gently cleaned the transfered paint off.

I apologize for that happening on some of the pieces but its pretty easily fixed.

but if the paint has actually come off the beads & not just a rub, I would return it

Its a nice piece, but I think the pose is weak. Jerry could've have chosen a better pose.

I got mine bright and early Saturday (#16!). He's got a few brown marks were the beads rubbed, but they're few and look enough like minor scars to give the statue character. Of course when I boxed him back up (no room to display :monkey2) I took the beads off and put them in a small plastic baggy. Now to just wait for the regular Ryu to pair with him.

Mine had some pretty bad paint rubs but I think returning it isn't an option as what you will get back might be worse. So he is a keeper. I will just match the paint and fix it myself ...hopefully.

7cf47485.jpg

8bb8c44a.jpg

89b7bba0.jpg

Back