David Prowse (85) RIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate this whole death thing.

I remember like it was yesterday when Darth Vader first stepped out into that white corridor in his all-black armor to survey his troopers work. I was never the same.

F6E3BB54-E036-4EB2-A2AC-AA75C011694A.jpeg

I was blessed to have met Prowse in the 90?s at a Con in FT Lauderdale. This was in the dark time for SW, well before the PT was a thing.

He was a true gentleman, and really loved the fan whom came out to see the ?Real? Vader . I spoke with I?m at length about his career and body building. Sitting right next to him, Kenny Baker , and next to him Jeremy Bulloch.

It was quite the afternoon, zero crowds, and I sort felt bad for them, as they seemed to have been forgotten.

Those years were awesome for the diehard SW fan. I met and had long conversations with not only them, but Hamill, Ford, Mathew and May other minor supporters.

I never got to meet Carrie or Daniels, I hope to meet the later someday, but not meeting Carrie was the biggest regret I had
798d50ec37cf376d189c9a8b315f5061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back