Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Default Rambo Hot Toys figure is missing something

Ok,we got 4 Rambo figs so far,First Blood 1 and 2,Halo Jumper and rambo 3,and 1 more upcoming from First Blood.But what the figure is missing is the Bazooka,The Hot Toys figures from part 2 and 3 has the same accessories,so i think the Bazooka should have been added to the Part 2 Rambo,even the box has Rambo with Bazooka displayed on the box,kind of dissapointed that we didnt get.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock83 View Post
    Ok,we got 4 Rambo figs so far,First Blood 1 and 2,Halo Jumper and rambo 3,and 1 more upcoming from First Blood.But what the figure is missing is the Bazooka,The Hot Toys figures from part 2 and 3 has the same accessories,so i think the Bazooka should have been added to the Part 2 Rambo,even the box has Rambo with Bazooka displayed on the box,kind of dissapointed that we didnt get.
    Yes this would have been an awesome accessory to add to the already great figure!

I agree.

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Follow IrishJedi On Twitter Add IrishJedi on Facebook Visit IrishJedi's Instagram Channel
    Yeah, that was an obvious overight. I picked up a 1:6 RPG, though and have it with my Rambo Part II figure.

You can get this from 21st Century toys in their Modern Russian weapons set. They have these at Walmart for about $8.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dekadentdave View Post
    You can get this from 21st Century toys in their Modern Russian weapons set. They have these at Walmart for about $8.
    Walmart? Walmart carries 1/6 scale accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees27 View Post
    Walmart? Walmart carries 1/6 scale accessories?
    Look where the 21st Century military action figures are. They have 1:6 scale weapon sets.

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Follow IrishJedi On Twitter Add IrishJedi on Facebook Visit IrishJedi's Instagram Channel
    Dave is THE MAN. He finds everything 1:6!

Here's mine:

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dekadentdave View Post
    Look where the 21st Century military action figures are. They have 1:6 scale weapon sets.
    You're in the States right? I wonder if the Walmarts here in Canada have them, well, my ass is headed there real soon! LOL.

Thanks for the heads up.