Rambo Hot Toys figure is missing something

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok,we got 4 Rambo figs so far,First Blood 1 and 2,Halo Jumper and rambo 3,and 1 more upcoming from First Blood.But what the figure is missing is the Bazooka,The Hot Toys figures from part 2 and 3 has the same accessories,so i think the Bazooka should have been added to the Part 2 Rambo,even the box has Rambo with Bazooka displayed on the box,kind of dissapointed that we didnt get.

Ok,we got 4 Rambo figs so far,First Blood 1 and 2,Halo Jumper and rambo 3,and 1 more upcoming from First Blood.But what the figure is missing is the Bazooka,The Hot Toys figures from part 2 and 3 has the same accessories,so i think the Bazooka should have been added to the Part 2 Rambo,even the box has Rambo with Bazooka displayed on the box,kind of dissapointed that we didnt get.

Yes this would have been an awesome accessory to add to the already great figure!

I agree.

Yeah, that was an obvious overight. I picked up a 1:6 RPG, though and have it with my Rambo Part II figure. :rock

You can get this from 21st Century toys in their Modern Russian weapons set. They have these at Walmart for about $8.

Here's mine:

rambo_2.jpg

No Walmart here in norway :(

I want this Bazooka so bad for this Figure.Does anyone have an extra one?

Last edited:
I have the 21st Century Modern Russian infantry set and the RPG-7 is quite good, in fact it's the best weapon in the set.

Even better is the Armoury RPG weapon sets if you can find them.

Is it in the Toy Secton at Walmart? I checked yesturday and couldn't find anything in the Toy area. Is it in a Military, er, department or something?

Not all Walmarts carry them. I've gone to two mega Walmarts nearby that have more then enough room for these, and they don't carry them. However, the smaller Walmart nearby does carry them in the small vehicles section of the toy department, it's where you'd find Hotwheels toys and the XD Ultimate Solders (the smaller GI Joe sized figures).

Yes, that's the right Weapon set in that auction link Rock83 posted, and they are $8 at Walmart.

They've been selling these sets at WM's for a while now. Got the RPG set the other night (along with a "street heat" set that has some random machine guns and such). They also had a Police shotgun set.

Earlier in the year, they had three other sets which I picked up too. A really cool heavy machine gun set (gave those to my Marvel Studios Punisher), an AK47 set which has a really cool scoped version, and I forget what the other set was - lol.

If you guys are having a hard time finding them at WM, check Toys R Us. I've seen these pop up there lately (with some color variations on the bazookas, but the RPG is the same).

They've been selling these sets at WM's for a while now. Got the RPG set the other night (along with a "street heat" set that has some random machine guns and such). They also had a Police shotgun set.

Earlier in the year, they had three other sets which I picked up too. A really cool heavy machine gun set (gave those to my Marvel Studios Punisher), an AK47 set which has a really cool scoped version, and I forget what the other set was - lol.

If you guys are having a hard time finding them at WM, check Toys R Us. I've seen these pop up there lately (with some color variations on the bazookas, but the RPG is the same).

The other set is the Modern NATO Weapons Set Series 1:
https://www.pistolpetechecklist.com/modnatoweaponset.html
Highly recommended.
The AKU-94 bullpup is available from nowhere else; and despite what some have said, the magazine on the P-90 is removable. They even painted the bullets on the P-90's magazine. The Walther WA-2000 was made once by Blue Box in the Cy-Girls line I believe, but is very inaccurate. The 21 Century version is fantastic. I liked that set and the AK set so much, I bought 2 of each.
The US Machine gun set 3 is interesting, but complete fantasy. So I only bought one.

Wow! You really know your weapons - hats off to ya!

I scored that Nato set as well, and it is very nice indeed. The Ultimate soldier weapons are great looking pieces for sure. The only complaint I would have is that they are very light and brittle - but that doesn't affect how they look on the shelf in your figures hands, so it's all good.

:banana

Back