• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ARH Arhian 1/4 scale version statue for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golobulus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
New in Box ARH Arhian 1/4 scale statue. This is the 1st version. The statue has been opened but never displayed. It is new in the box and I'm offering it for $350 plus shipping. I can send pictures. Thanks!

How's the paint on it? Any rubs? Almost all of these had paint issues when they were released and had to be sent back. I sent mine back and never found another. Might be interested.

How's the paint on it? Any rubs? Almost all of these had paint issues when they were released and had to be sent back. I sent mine back and never found another. Might be interested.

Hi DerekDes,

I hadn't noticed to be honest. Which areas had the paint issues? I can take some close-up pictures and we can see if my statue has the issue. I can post them later tonight but want to make sure I get the right areas.

Back