Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucky Underbelly

Hoarding Since '70
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Welp. Seems like it's official!

Everyone's favorite skulking gangrel creature with the ill-favoured look is on the way!

This from Asmus in the Helms Deep Aragorn thread:

yes, but the all body of Uruk Hai will need to be sculpted, cut into structure, and re sculpted, so it is a slow process,
we just got through Gollum, so hopefully Uruk Hai will be faster

:clap:gollum::ring:clap

Oh man..
All the BIG guns coming from Asmus!!
They even replied to me on fb messenger about doing a new Arwen next year.

Great news!

Outside of Star Wars and MCU I cannot think of another 1/6 line that has gone as deep as Asmus has with Middle Earth.

If he comes with at least two heads, I'll be buying at least two figures so I can display both.

If he comes as a two-pack with two bodies, I'll be even happier!

Two-pack would be great. Maybe the regular will be a swap-out head and the deluxe will be two bodies and two heads.

Two-pack would be great. Maybe the regular will be a swap-out head and the deluxe will be two bodies and two heads.

I'm hoping that's how they go. I can't think of too many accessories he could come with. Maybe a fish? Maybe Sam's Elven rope? A second body would really be what I'd want.

Also, if the technique works well with the Crown Gandalf, moveable eyes could be really great for this character.

Isn’t Sauron also coming? Still hoping for an updated Eowyn.

They haven't officially confirmed Sauron yet, but there's hope. They're teasing that the next announcement will be a character from the battle in the FOTR prologue and he seems like a solid possibility. Fingers crossed!

If he comes with at least two heads, I'll be buying at least two figures so I can display both.

If he comes as a two-pack with two bodies, I'll be even happier!

Me too!

I definitely need a Gollum and a Smeagol on display.

Accessories could include the following:

- Elven rope
- A regular fish and another one showing a bite taken out of it...
- The one ring
- Lembas bread wrapped in the leaves

- A rocky display base and/or
- A rocky "staircase" display base

They haven't officially confirmed Sauron yet, but there's hope. They're teasing that the next announcement will be a character from the battle in the FOTR prologue and he seems like a solid possibility. Fingers crossed!

Look for the official Bucky Underbelly Sauron thread, hopefully coming soon !
:wink1:

Yessss awesome news! Just as important as having a Frodo in my opinion

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

2 heads with movable eyes would be perfect. As for accessories: the ring, a fish and a small rock base will do fine. -

Back