• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Prime 1 Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes (Exclusives preferred)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mutant-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm interested in the combo of Prime 1's Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes statues. I prefer the exclusives, especially for Snake Eyes, but would definitely consider the regulars, too.

Please PM me if you have these statues for sale.

Last edited:
As the title says, I'm interested in the combo of Prime 1's Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes statues. I prefer the exclusives, especially for Snake Eyes, but would consider the regulars, too. Retail was $650-$700, so I'd pay that, shipping, fees, and then perhaps a little extra depending on condition, etc.

Please PM me if you have these statues for sale.
I've got this kindly send me your email address or contact so we can talk better

Hey buddy,why calling me a scammer with no proof that I scammed you, I already sell to someone else with good offer

You know exactly why. Mods, if you want proof, I've got it. Ban this jabroni.

Back