Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dekadentdave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just bought the last one of these from Toy2 only 50 made. To me this will always be the definitive Joker. Now I just need a Keaton Batman to go with him like the one Les has.

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

I preordered this somewhere else for a lot more than toys2. Can't wait for this to arrive.

Last edited:
Just bought the last one of these from Toy2 only 50 made. To me this will always be the definitive Joker. Now I just need a Keaton Batman to go with him like the one Les has.

Very cool Dave.:cool: I got the second to the last one about three hours ago. I already have a custom Keaton Bats so I'm really stoked about getting this one.

And yes, Nicholson IS the definitive Joker.:rock

Romero was pretty fun.

Jack was Jack being Jack.

Ledger, has a chance to be the darkest version yet.

Nice looking figure. At first I thought this thread was going to be about Melvin. :monkey4

Romero was pretty fun.

Jack was Jack being Jack.

Ledger, has a chance to be the darkest version yet.

What he said.

The jury is still out on Ledger. So as of today, I would say NO ONE has, on screen, portrayed "the definitive Joker" as of yet.

I've been watching this Joker for a long time now. Some guys on ebay had some, plus Art of Toys... but price kept dropping so I've been waiting to see how low it would go. Toys2 is a good price compared to $250 at Art of Toys.

Great figure. I hope to still get one.

Everyone knows the definitive joker is Midnight Joker. Hehe...just sayin.

Back