Which video games do you play?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eninbolsonova

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm kinda loosing my interest any new video games recently.

After GTA5, no games seems interesting.

Please leave your comment what you play recently.

Thank you!

I play mostly with my kids, Star Wars: Mysteries of the Sith and War Thunder on Steam. On PS4: Spiderman is big favorite atm, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, Squadrons, Jedi Fallen Order, Avengers, Uncharted. I still have Red Dead Redemption that I have to get out when the kids are asleep.

I went from GTA5 to Last of Us. Haven't played the second one yet, looking forward to giving it a go over Christmas.

I'm kinda loosing my interest any new video games recently.

After GTA5, no games seems interesting.

Please leave your comment what you play recently.

Thank you!
NoCramming team selects the best of the services and rate them according to certain criteria. If you want to find the best essay writing services you just have to visit this great essay writing websites like https://nocramming.com website.

I've not been as active with gaming as I was in my teenage years. I just enjoyed my time with it in my 20s.

Last edited:
Fallout 76.

Just gave up on Outer worlds, way too much boring tasks to perform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like the registration process for this forum isn't anywhere near as tedious as it should be.
By quoting the link of a spam bot, you are also actively involved in sending spam.

If his message is deleted, then there is a chance that his link will remain in your message. Don't do this anymore.

Now I understand why I was mistaken for a spammer .... new users come here to leave a link. now it can be seen ...

Now I understand why I was mistaken for a spammer .... new users come here to leave a link. now it can be seen ...

You're still a spammer. If you are not collecting pop culture items, mainly action figures, you don't belong here. People don't join here just so they can partake in off topic conversations. I've asked you before what you collect and all you say if you collect many things. Why would anyone take you serious if you have no interest in what the majority of the board is all about?

ETA I don't know how to check ISP addresses. If I had to guess though I would think that you are using multiple screen names on here of which some are the ones with live links in them that you pretend to tsk tsk people over.

You're still a spammer. If you are not collecting pop culture items, mainly action figures, you don't belong here. People don't join here just so they can partake in off topic conversations. I've asked you before what you collect and all you say if you collect many things. Why would anyone take you serious if you have no interest in what the majority of the board is all about?

ETA I don't know how to check ISP addresses. If I had to guess though I would think that you are using multiple screen names on here of which some are the ones with live links in them that you pretend to tsk tsk people over.

I collect a lot. I have a collection of old stamps. I also collect old coins. I used to collect discs with games and my favorite music and I still have all these collections, but I stopped collecting them since everything can be stored on a computer. You can check my ISP address. I'm the only one here. Maybe initially I did not pay attention to the fact that here they react to the subject of the message ... and now I am interested in communicating with people who value their personal opinion so much and know how to defend it.

Back