XM Studios - Beast 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"A feat with my feet could lead to your defeat!"

Today XM Studios Premium Collectibles announced the concept for the coming XM Beast 1/4 Scale Statue. Artists Involved are Riccardo Federici, Maria Panfilova and the XM Design and Development Team.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

125237871_27548051814taj7s.jpg

Excited that they are making Beast. Can't wait to see the actual sculpt ....and to see more pics of this from different angles. I really want to see how his shoulders will turn out cause right now it's looking like there's a toupee on each shoulder.

Me too. Beast and Nightcrawler are my two most wanted. And now I got Beast.

Rumor on the other forum is that XM finally got the green light from Disney to release a 1/4 Nightcrawler. Let's keep our fingers crossed that that's true. If it is and it looks good, I'm not waiting around on sideshow to release a PF.

Yea, hope that rumor is true. Cause I've been waiting on a 1/4 Nightcrawler for awhile now.

Aw man ....now that it's printed would've loved to see more pics from different angles. All I can go by right now is proportions ....and proportions looks good so far.

XM Studios News

- Official XM Beast 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

“Henry "Hank" McCoy, was born a mutant who showed the signs of his being different from birth with his unusually large hands and feet. He was invited by Professor Charles Xavier to join the team of teenage mutant heroes and enroll in the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. Unable to resist the temptation of a private institution that could offer him limitless academic opportunities, Hank accepted. Hank's days were rich with differential equations, Proust and workouts in the Danger Room.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

I like it!

It's a tad more hairy than the Beast I was expecting. The portrait is not close to Byrne's artwork. But looks really good for a 1/4 Beast.

The portraits are definitely Jim Lee inspired. It would've been cool if one of the portraits was based on Byrne's art.

I guess I'm picking back up the photoshop bug again. Been many moons and a little rusty but felt good being back at the photoshop table.

Beast vs. Sentinel Diorama...

Back