All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
PL9XILJ.jpg

Just saw this come across on FB, no other info, but looks cool with a couple of nice options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks amazing and like a little bit of breathing will damage the paint. Their Batman had chips and paint daubs everywhere.

:panic: Looks cool! I still very much like my 12" Marvel Legends Wolverine figure, but interested to see how these compare, despite the price discrepancy.

Interesting :) Seems like a nice line ... time for me to watch X-Men animated series and see how I feel about it

Woah. This will be my first Mondo purchase I hope the quality is good. I would be happy to go deep in this line but please let Cyclops be made next. Sculpting is exceptional, masked and unmasked Wolvie heads look great (Marvel Legends always get them wrong).

What an intriguing development ...

Theoretically, I will want these over SSC's 'interpretation' of the X-Men. Considering Mondo's figures seem to hang around $150 or so and SSC's are closer to $240, it makes the decision less challenging.

What an intriguing development ...

Theoretically, I will want these over SSC's 'interpretation' of the X-Men. Considering Mondo's figures seem to hang around $150 or so and SSC's are closer to $240, it makes the decision less challenging.

Yeah, the aesthetic is the big difference, these will be jointed with no soft goods. I like what I've seen from the Batman/MotU figures, but don't have any of them in hand. Since these are supposed to be cartoony, I don't think I'll mind it too much, especially with the lower price like you said.

I will definitely be picking these up. This is what I'd wished the Diamond busts were. I'll take everything X-Men I can get.

Will this be entirely vinyl as Mondo animated Batman figures or closer to Kratos from God of War they just released, also having some fabric, etc.?

Will this be entirely vinyl as Mondo animated Batman figures or closer to Kratos from God of War they just released, also having some fabric, etc.?

I doubt there will be any fabric on this Wolverine.

There might be fabric for something like a jacket for Gambit or Cyclops, but I'd imagine something like Storm's cape would be a flexible plastic like their Batman's cape.

Yeah I don't see any parts of this that'll have fabric, you can see the knee joints in the model above, so definitely no suit.

Back