You can only keep three...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
...Christmas movies this time!

For me it's 1, 7, 11.

(Cue debate over whether Die Hard is, in fact, a "Christmas movie!" ;) )

EmrIlKMVgAMNHQh

Prime, how could you leave Gremlins off this list?

Christmas Vacation
It's a Wonderful Life
Gremlins

If I must play by the rules sub in Elf, but I do this under protest until you update the title. Bah Humbug! ;)

I love Christmas movies. They are not always the best movies but I can watch them just because of the season. But I refuse to watch Polar Express.. Everything I have seen of it looks awful.. Just awful.

I like all others up on that list.. Well I have a hot take but first...

Other favs

Scrooged
Four Christmases (Anything with Vince Vaughn and John Favreau is a winner for me)
Daddy's Home 2 (I have seen this get hate.. I think the cast is great and thought it was funny.. Last 20 min could have been cut though)
I like the remake of Miracle of 34th street also.
Fred Clause (Vince baby!)

Lethal Weapon :)
First Blood :) :)

Now my Hot take..

I don't think A Wonderful Life is a very good Christmas movie.

Hardly any of the film takes place at Christmas. There is no Christmas music except for 1 or 2 songs at the end.

My one friend thinks its the best Christmas movie and it drives him nuts that I think Die Hard is a better Christmas movie. But I tell him the film has Christmas Music though the whole film.. Christmas music is in the score itself.. It even snows (paper) at the end :lol

Now I have been watching Die Hard ever December for years so I have programed myself to think of it as Christmas but the film goes out of its way to remind you that its christmas..

Its a Wonderful life... Meh.. Its a good movie but not much of a Christmas film IMO.

No offence to the fans

Back