Elvis 30th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Stromberg

Freakzoid
Reaction score
"The US has given us 2 things : Coca Cola & Elvis Presley" (quote Russian newspaper after his death)

:monkey2

"The US has given us 2 things : Coca Cola & Elvis Presley" (quote Russian newspaper after his death)

:monkey2

We also gave them a bunch of loans, factories and training in the 1930's so that 20 million people didn't starve to death.

John Lennon was one smart mofo. And Elvis was his idol. He must have cried too. :(

The King is dead!!! Long live The King!!!!:rock:rock:rock

Today happens to be the 30th anniversary of the death of one of the 20th centuries truly great entertainers ..........

GROUCHO MARX.

Interesting that both he and Elvis died at the same time.

Today happens to be the 30th anniversary of the death of one of the 20th centuries truly great entertainers ..........

GROUCHO MARX.

and didn't elvis' death about eliminate the celebration of one of the most cutting edge comics ever? i love old marx brothers movies.

although i like elvis' music, he's not a god on a golden throne, but more of an influence for developing music styles. if you think about it though, most music styles today have developed from somewhere in the past. except rap which developed from someone recording a poor guy with a loose bm, sitting on the can. :lol

GROUCHO MARX.

I love the scene in The Devil's Rejects where the one guy gets ticked off because Groucho's death was overshadowed by Elvis'.

Groucho was a comedic genius.

Back