1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LinktheJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fearsome desert savages inhabiting the rocky deserts, Tusken Raiders? are the foremost reason Tatooine? colonists do not wander far from their isolated communities. Inspired by the captivating stories of a galaxy far, far away?. Hot Toys will soon unveil another amazingly detailed collectible figure inspired by the acclaimed Star Wars? series The Mandalorian?. Stay on the look out! 8BA5F5A0-FAB9-42CA-9721-55A771C46936.jpeg

Attachments

• 124814702_10157621616467344_8739711313266559685_o.jpg
    124814702_10157621616467344_8739711313266559685_o.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 796
Re: Tusken Raider Hot Toys The Mandalorian

I’m sure it will be a nice upgrade over the SS. Someone needs to produce a bantha.
Still nothing on Cara, Greef or Gideon.

Edit: Looks like Gideon is coming.

I?m sure it will be a nice upgrade over the SS. Someone needs to produce a bantha.
Still nothing on Cara, Greef or Gideon.

Edit: Looks like Gideon is coming.

Based on that pic it sure isn?t. Also SS is ANH version. This isn?t even close. Fine if you want a super clean Mando version, but not really a real Tuskin Raider.

I knew I shouldn't have checked this site before going to bed, will never sleep now. Tuskens and Gideon, it doesn't get much better than that!

Proto needs a little work but I’m stoked this is finally getting made.

Glad I didn’t shell out for the Sideshow version which I regretted passing on.

Will get a couple to go with my Sideshow versions.

Any difference between mandalorian tuskens and a New hope tuskens? Besides weathering? This may be the only tusken we get...

I’ll get at least one, maybe two if the price isn’t too crazy.

Dig it. Needs some weathering but if I recall they were pretty clean in Ep 1 of season 2. I?ll buy one for sure

Nice, in for this since there's no guarantee we'll see an OT version in the next 5 years.

Hope they based the sculpt from the new season. Also cool if they came with the massiff.

Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike has been exchanged for Mando on swoop.

So yeah, no ANH Tusken Raider.... this one will have to do.

I hope Mando comes across Greedo's identical twin brother, Greedi.

yess they did it! just dot go Jawa's on this one tho. that piece is way over priced for what you get.

Actually the leather pouches are the only thing that looks good on this at the moment. The outfit seems completely wrong to me, being way too clean and tight on him. And his outer robe doesn't seem to have any drape or folds on it either.

Back