Hasbro Black Series Mandalorian Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
CBAD72E2-F47D-403C-8F7B-8B87DFBBDE0E.jpeg83F72193-4CD7-435B-9AEA-4A21E177D1BA.jpeg691651E4-5F87-44DA-A236-E8A995940276.jpegE38C707D-697E-4898-B4DB-49B1C47C723E.jpeg0FBD0A3D-3226-415C-9468-2D6389A4307C.jpeg

Looks impressive
Release Date Spring of 2021
Price $120

I'm not really a helmet collector, but for the price and how it looks (guessing it'll be same quality as Fett) I'll prolly jump on this.

Definite pick up.

If it's as well done as the Boba helmet, we are good to go.

I'm not really a helmet or prop guy, but picked up the BS Fett helmet based on rave reviews and the possibility of using it for my HT Fett display. Figured worst case it won't be tough to re-sell if I don't end up liking the look (It arrives in a couple days, haven't seen it yet).

They seem to have been doing a very good job on these for the price...

Definite buy. These Hasbro helmets do the trick for me, but I'm not a discerning 1:1 prop collector.

I'm not really a helmet or prop guy, but picked up the BS Fett helmet based on rave reviews and the possibility of using it for my HT Fett display. Figured worst case it won't be tough to re-sell if I don't end up liking the look (It arrives in a couple days, haven't seen it yet).

You may get hooked on 1:1 helmets once you receive the BF Helmet. I've got a mix of "high end" and a couple of these Black Series helmets and these fit right in. (Boba Fett and X-Wing Luke helmets).

I'm going to hold out and not pre-order from Hasbro Pulse this time. I did with the Boba and Luke helmets and they didn't ship them out until weeks after every other online shop had shipped them out. Not in a rush but kind of frustrating.

You may get hooked on 1:1 helmets once you receive the BF Helmet. I've got a mix of "high end" and a couple of these Black Series helmets and these fit right in. (Boba Fett and X-Wing Luke helmets).

I'm going to hold out and not pre-order from Hasbro Pulse this time. I did with the Boba and Luke helmets and they didn't ship them out until weeks after every other online shop had shipped them out. Not in a rush but kind of frustrating.

Good to know. BBTS doesn't always ship with lightning speed - not their fault as they need to get stuff in - but Thanos gauntlet, HASBRO figs etc. have come in absolutely pristine. Will probably order from them.

I also have the ESB Fett, Proto Fett and Luke X-Wing helmets and they have a great shelf presence for 1/5th the cost of the high end replicas...

Prob gonna order this... Love the quality you get for such a decent pricepoint!

Any good places in Canada to order from??

If you dont like it just return it and claim theres a dent on the helmet :lol

I've been waffling on an RS TK for years now ... :lol ... we'll see.

It seems Amazon is the best place to snag these upon initial release? They even price drop occasionally before the inevitable sell-out and subsequent price spike.

If you dont like it just return it and claim theres a dent on the helmet :lol

That'd work unless there's a geek in the returns department. :rotfl

I've been waffling on an RS TK for years now ... :lol ... we'll see.

It seems Amazon is the best place to snag these upon initial release? They even price drop occasionally before the inevitable sell-out and subsequent price spike.

That'd work unless there's a geek in the returns department. :rotfl

Can't go wrong with the RS helmets. I've got Wedge and Biggs helmets and they are fantastic.

Damn, think I might have to order this. I've been avoiding the Hasbro helmets since the Vader one was so inaccurate and I assumed all the others would be as well. But other than the lack of weathering this looks spot on.

I might have to consider getting those Boba and Luke helmets now too...

Damn, think I might have to order this. I've been avoiding the Hasbro helmets since the Vader one was so inaccurate and I assumed all the others would be as well. But other than the lack of weathering this looks spot on.

I might have to consider getting those Boba and Luke helmets now too...

So the BS Boba Fett helmet just arrived and I'm both surprised and impressed. Weighty, solid feel. Paint work is excellent, accuracy is high ... you see the differences when you compare it to the colours and markings on an RS bucket, but for about 1/10 the price it's more than acceptable, and although I don't have an RS in-hand, probably more durable if you're worried about that, due to the nature of the item vs. a prop reproduction.

Sculpt looks great too, although once again, you can spot differences in details. There may be others but I don't know Fett as well as I do stormtroopers, so I'll remain blissfully ignorant for now.

If this is an indication of what to expect for the BS Mando helmet, that thing is probably gonna be pretty great.

Yeah I've been checking out that Boba helmet, and while the paint and chipping effects may not be very convincing up close (and look very much like the decals they are), it still seems like it would be pretty damn impressive on display.

Yeah I've been checking out that Boba helmet, and while the paint and chipping effects may not be very convincing up close (and look very much like the decals they are), it still seems like it would be pretty damn impressive on display.

I usually go for top-of-the-line wherever possible but this doesn't feel like too much of a compromise. While I may someday upgrade, I can't see much wrong with this as an adjunct to my ESB display. It just feels right. It's the only Hasbro product I own but it's ... impressive. Most impressive.

Back