1/6 SooSoo Toys - 1/6 SST024: Blind Vigilante (Netflix Daredevil homemade suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
MtMFTj1.png

bC8R5Jr.png

ybMUNAp.png

ogbjl5g.png

NTm8TuP.png

The Collectible Figurine special features:
-Detailed Head sculpts with mask and two(2) intrchangeable lower part of faces capturing facial expressions,
each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 30CM tall
-Six (6)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding stick
Costume:
-One(1)The Blind Vigilante suit include armor
-One(1)pair of black boots
Accessories
-One(2) stick
-One(1)figure stand
Release Date:4th Quarter 2020

It looks cool though I wish they weren't using the large Ganghood Bane type body. It's just too big for Charlie Cox build. Looks like they took the HT mouthpieces and sculpted the rest of the lower head. Love the bloodied hands/arm ropes

It looks cool though I wish they weren't using the large Ganghood Bane type body. It's just too big for Charlie Cox build. Looks like they took the HT mouthpieces and sculpted the rest of the lower head. Love the bloodied hands/arm ropes

Yeah I thought it might've looked a bit too bulky for DD.

I just pre-ordered this from Giantoy, who have never done me wrong. With an edition of only 300 units, there’s NO WAY I’m gonna miss out on this guy!

There's only 300 of these being made?

Though it does say, "PRE ORDER NOW!!! ��300pieces only��
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST024:Blind Vigilante", on Soosoo facebook page. I think maybe they meant 3,000 or more maybe? I feel that with multiple sites putting it up for preorder already, that it would have sold out already. But who knows?

Yeah that looks like the same Ganghood body I used for my S3 custom. It's definitely a bit too large for Cox, but I tried every other generic body out there and they all seemed way too small and skinny, so I can understand why Soosoo went with that one. The only drawback is the arms aren't double jointed, so you can't put him in his signature boxing pose.

20190711_2235456.jpg

The only drawback is the arms aren't double jointed, so you can't put him in his signature boxing pose.

That?s my big problem with it personally, so I?d probably switch it to the new Solo body or a DamToys one.

I couldn?t be happier about this release. I was so close to buying the Hot Heart Dark Warrior before this was announced but I wasn?t 100% happy with it. This looks so much better and it?s the iconic ?I beat you!? look so I much rather have this version. An unmasked head would make this just about perfect, but I?m not too bummed about the omission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too good to pass up, especially for the price. Got it from KGHobby.
Is the standard cheaper shipping option from KGHobby okay? I never ordered from KGHobby before so I'm not sure how their cheaper shipping option, Registered Airmail, compares to EMS.

Last edited:
Is the standard cheaper shipping option from KGHobby okay? I never ordered from KGHobby before so I'm not sure how their cheaper shipping option, Registered Airmail, compares to EMS.

I placed an order for a Hot Toys Black Widow on Nov 4 and surprisingly, it's already scheduled for delivery today, Nov 9 (Los Angeles, CA). That's faster than I get via some US ebay sellers.

TNS has this for $115 shipped. Too good of a deal to pass up! I preordered yesterday. ��

Sorry for the double post.

I have the attorney version from Soo Soo Toys too. He’s pretty awesome so I’ll be happy to round out my Netflix DD collection with the vigilante version to go with him and HT DD!

Back