1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score
EmCAvZaUcAEyZU_

EmCAvZYU8AEuzfU

EmCAvZiVgAEZcnA

EmCAvZSU4AIE-k4

【Venom - 1/6th scale Venom Collectible Figure】

?On my world, I?m pretty much a loser. Kind of like you, Eddie. But here on Earth, together, perhaps we could be something more.? ? Venom

Venom is one of the four alien symbiotes drifting through space on a comet as an advance scout party, looking for worlds to conquer, and approaching living body as hosts to survive. However, the symbiotes never really found a place where they can exist in harmony with the life forms of whatever planet they find themselves on. Not until Venom finds Eddie Brock on Earth, finds himself to live in equilibrium.

Long-awaited by fans, today Hot Toys is excited to officially present the dark, villainous Venom as a 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by movie that shares the same title.

Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Venom from the movie, the screen-accurate vinyl figure measures approximately 38cm tall displays a high level of detailed sculpting, specially on the texture of his skin, fearsome fanged mouth and tongue. The latest figure introduces a body painted with black polarized paint that gives natural shiny glow from different viewing angles; a remarkable white spider-symbol stretched across chest; two newly developed head sculpts featuring a grinning head sculpt, as well as a head sculpt with fanged mouth and interchangeable protruding tongues; interchangeable weapons and accessories including symbiote weapons and Riot?s symbio sword; multiple Venom with symbiote accessories attachable to figure?s back spewing black liquid; matching hands for iconic gestures; and a movie-themed figure stand.

Moreover, the Special Edition available in selected markets will include one additional Venom maw with symbiote accessory as bonus item exclusively for collectors.

The ultimate symbiote figure is striking fear into your unconventional Marvel display!

Re: Hot Toys movie Venom

F to the hell yes!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yeah, this uh... this looks good. Would be even cooler with a spider logo though.

Pretty cool for those that want him. No partial Tom hardy sculpt is a missed opportunity but I guess this saves them from having to obtain his likeness rights. Probably wont save collectors any money though :lol HT will probably pocket that for profit.

Looks good.. But if I'm gonna spend the money & surrender shelf space, I want a proper and more definitive Venom. I know, I KNOW this is an accurate portrayal of the movie we got, but I'm still gonna hold out for Marvel Main. OR I'll just get the comic version.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He didn’t have the blade in the movie or the extra heads if I remember correctly. There was the one head (or maw as they’re calling it) when they were talking on the buoy, but not coming off Venom himself. I wonder if this is from the second movie. Remember this would have been out now without COVID.

The extra heads may be a nod to the Venom: The Madness series from the 90s.

a12f7e2884d077bed6cb8da9fd781ad9._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Ok....... I shaded hot toys and said they sucked ass for months.

I?m ****ing back on board baby! I?m loving this! This is ****ing awesome! This is the **** I wanna see. I?m just..... wow this looks ****ing amazing.

Hot toys....... u make a raimi Spider-Man and show more love to DC and I?m officially a fanboy again. maybe . I?m anxiously awaiting this preorder.

Last edited:

Pretty cool for those that want him. No partial Tom hardy sculpt is a missed opportunity but I guess this saves them from having to obtain his likeness rights. Probably wont save collectors any money though :lol HT will probably pocket that for profit.

Glad Tom Hardy isn?t gonna be in the sculpt somehow cause the movie itself is trash but venom looks amazing in it

This should have been the first venom announced. This looks pretty amazing so far so I'll probably cave and order it.

I'll probably wait for the Venom that fights Spidey.

It just occurred to me, what if they come out with an exclusive for this that features the chest logo? A lot of people will sell their OGs and rush for the new one.

But that probably won't happen...

I was starting to think this would never happen. So I made my own. But I still want the Hot Toys version. Clearly I'm obsessed.

CB2E650E-AF66-4891-8E31-1843D82E6DC4.jpg

38BB420E-0D02-4AE5-86FA-638D857E871B.jpg

210C66C2-EF68-4D3B-8D6E-CA23FFE7E6AA.jpg

93E98BD7-7DE3-499B-B1A9-5DE784ED5E15.jpg

A57C769F-153A-4F2F-AB35-36AC476C8EE5.jpg

Hopefully Venom 2 will be released before this figure so we can decide if he’s worth it without the eventual spider emblem.

Back