Transformers Noob question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronManny

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is probably a silly question, but I?m a new transformers collector and I?m curious:

Are there any 1/6 size transformers that actually transform into their respective vehicle?

Thanks and Happy Collecting!

1/6 transformers would huge! Movie Optimus is about 25ft which would make a 1/6 version 4ft tall so to answer your question, no there are no 1/6 transformers that actually transform at least in terms of a full line of characters. There?s only one: an upscaled MP10 Optimus Prime made by Lewin Resources which is around 4ft. Pretty sure it?s sold out by now though but you can find reviews on YouTube.

Also, what kind of transformers are you looking for? Movie? 80s animated?

This is probably a silly question, but I?m a new transformers collector and I?m curious:

Are there any 1/6 size transformers that actually transform into their respective vehicle?

1dfeb9f1f1.jpg

Closest thing I can think of is the Lewin 3P Optimus Prime, it's 71cm tall. Lewin is also making a 3P Spike figure that's 1/6 scale. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234589

If you are referring to the general size of a 1/6 scale figure (around 30 cm) then the Masterpiece / Movie Masterpiece (MPM) line is the closest you'll get to what you're looking for from my personal knowledge.

Thanks everyone! I have a few 1/6 vehicles. Would love one that transforms. Probably not Optimus big. But maybe closer to Bumblebee size.

Not the direction you seem to be thinking, but there was that World's Smallest Transformer Soundwave a few years ago. It transformed into fairly close to a 1/6 scale tape deck.

Back