Statue PCS: Scream - Ghost Face 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_907231_GhostfaceStatue.jpg

hopefully this sells well and they make a 1/4. i am a little worried this does not sell well at 1/3 and they end up thinking the character is not popular enough so they do not make a 1/4. i think a 1/4 first would have sold well but lets hope it does

7A550610-E21F-4722-B75A-97847A4584DA.jpg
From the PCS group on fb swap out head so it’s like the scary movies

That looks cool. This needs a dynamic pose considering how simple the outfit is.

hopefully this sells well and they make a 1/4. i am a little worried this does not sell well at 1/3 and they end up thinking the character is not popular enough so they do not make a 1/4. i think a 1/4 first would have sold well but lets hope it does

Problem is my friend, mason. Is that look at the Myers one third it turned out great low es. They make a 1/4 prototype looked amazing, the end product. total fail. So, I don't see how this can get ****ed up though. Easy mask. Where as the Myers mask was complicated. So, time will tell. However, I do not think I will get this. Because I liked scream but it was never iconic for me.

Problem is my friend, mason. Is that look at the Myers one third it turned out great low es. They make a 1/4 prototype looked amazing, the end product. total fail. So, I don't see how this can get ****ed up though. Easy mask. Where as the Myers mask was complicated. So, time will tell. However, I do not think I will get this. Because I liked scream but it was never iconic for me.

whats up man, how you keeping? yeah this is too hard to mess up i agree. The way the 1/4 myers turned out could put a dent in 1/4 horror icons from them in the future. i like scream movies a lot, i would not class ghostface as iconic as the other icons or even close but i think the mask at the time was great and i think scream movies so far are about as consistent as anyone could ask for compared to most other franchises. i am looking forward to the 5th movie because i like the pace all scream movies move at.

whats up man, how you keeping? yeah this is too hard to mess up i agree. The way the 1/4 myers turned out could put a dent in 1/4 horror icons from them in the future. i like scream movies a lot, i would not class ghostface as iconic as the other icons or even close but i think the mask at the time was great and i think scream movies so far are about as consistent as anyone could ask for compared to most other franchises. i am looking forward to the 5th movie because i like the pace all scream movies move at.

Hope your doing well too. I am chilling lol! Anyways, I do love the scream movies. But Idk enough to buy a 1/3rd. But will see. I am a horror fan. I don't remember scream two or three, but one and 4 were good. Now a fifth is coming. Wow, that's cool. Problem with Ghost face is that he doesn't freak me out at all. Freddy and Myers have the creepiest faces or mask. Pin head is a good one too. But I never got into those. But I am sure this will turn out good. Just don't ask for a 1/4th, it will be cheap af LOL. 1/3rds are the way to go. You get what you want lol! Peace

Man they messed up the most important part. I know most people wouldn't recognize the different variants of Fun World masks used in Scream, but this ain't one of em.

I'm not feeling this at all. The action pose is weird to me. And I've seen something large break through a door like that and it does not look that clean.

That robe material looks horrible, which is too bad, overall the piece looks quite nice, but the robe is a huge part of it and looks awful.

The robe looks like **** almost silky?! The quality doesn’t seem like it’s there on this piece like the other ones have been like the Halloween 1/3

Back