Action Figure NECA Puppet Master Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoBE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ultimate 2 packs announced at the start of Halloween!

23003b301c87669513080d028d909f97.jpg

120a256edab6de6c72b0ffffd0c36190.jpg

a6e46b179c4163c83d4f0eb012b5e9f4.jpg

a4e43ba0d27bf45a5d7229c5ebcd3cc4.jpg

Yessss! Those are the 4 best ones, too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If they do well enough for them, Six Shooter/Leech Woman and Jester/Totem will finish the main series out nicely. I will support them. The films are hit and miss, but the puppets are wonderful.

If they do well enough for them, Six Shooter/Leech Woman and Jester/Totem will finish the main series out nicely. I will support them. The films are hit and miss, but the puppets are wonderful.
Agreed! I'll be picking them up too. I love Six Shooter and Jester as well. I am surprised they front loaded the line like this though. I know there's always difference of opinion but if we had a poll I'd bet Blade, Pinhead,Torch and Tunneler are the faves. Along with Six Shooter. You'd figure they would break them up.

I've always loved Puppet Master, excited for these! They all look pretty good to me..except Blade. I feel like his face is a little off and seems super thin.

I've always loved Puppet Master, excited for these! They all look pretty good to me..except Blade. I feel like his face is a little off and seems super thin.
Blade does look very thin making him look a little like a caricature. I don't mind though
How tall are these?
This seems to he one of the most common questions on FB. If I have to guess probably roughly in size with their other figures - 7 inches.

Blade does look very thin making him look a little like a caricature. I don't mind though This seems to he one of the most common questions on FB. If I have to guess probably roughly in size with their other figures - 7 inches.

Yeah, TA reported they will be 7" tall. Not exactly sure what scale that is... 1/4?

They're not 7" tall which kind of sucks. They're ... 4.25" tall. Yeah, that awesome 4.25" tall scale everyone collects...I mean I'm happy to get them and they're $30 a pair at BBTS, but still really odd. My only guess is they're hamstrung by the license?

They're not 7" tall which kind of sucks. They're ... 4.25" tall. Yeah, that awesome 4.25" tall scale everyone collects...I mean I'm happy to get them and they're $30 a pair at BBTS, but still really odd. My only guess is they're hamstrung by the license?
Ugh. I just saw. Not crazy about that.

Yeah, disappointing. Neca said in the FB announcement (not sure elsewhere) that they were in 7" scale (which is not a scale) and then says they're 4.25"... so... 7" is about 1/12 scale. In the films these puppets were maybe 18" tall? That means they're about knee high to another figure in the same scale. That means they're 1/4, 1/5 scale? Or is NECA trying to tell us that the puppets were three feet tall?

AAAAAARGH!

Still gonna buy 'em.

but...wouldn't that scale be somewhat in proportion to the movies? at least if you have them next to 1/6 scale figures.

At this "scale" to 1/6 they'd be over 2' tall. I really thought the Puppets at most were at most 1' tall in the movies.

Well, I find myself not caring tooooo much about the scale thing. I know the franchise is niche. As such, I honestly never thought we would see anything from anyone other than Full Moon toys. Seeing these get the Neca Ultimate treatment thrilled me. Knowing they are releasing them as two packs, with window flap boxes that look like Toulon's Puppet case, trumps any concerns I may have about scaling them to my other figures. I plan to just let them sit in their glorious boxes,lol. Bottom line: they'd have to screw the pooch pretty bad for me to loose my excitement (or even offer any criticism) at this point. The only thing that might surprise me more is if they got a Universal Monsters license and gave me a perfect Wolfman figure. Blade might be a tad thin, but I kinda like it.

Huge fan of Puppet Master series and i couldn't be more happy about this. However Blade looks a little off, but still this is like christmas already. Probably the most wanted thing that i will get 100% completed at all cost!
Now thinking if they gonna make Andre Toulon (probably not)

At this "scale" to 1/6 they'd be over 2' tall. I really thought the Puppets at most were at most 1' tall in the movies.

After some research, the puppets were closer to two feet tall. Blade at 1'9" and Pinhead at 1'7". The 1:1 replica for Blade is listed at 20".

Just noticed these on preorder yesterday and ordered immediately.
I love Full Moon movies, and the Puppet Master series in particular.

Back