1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Expect to discover more one sixth scale figures by Hot Toys featuring the fan favorite bounty hunter, characters, and Star Wars vehicles upon the return of The Mandalorian. This is the way

cD9nsQG.png

4ba4777fd401c0a462917bb88f0fd737.jpg

f83c68a2f1c21fbccb517f578160b95b.jpg

0e8c7f974d81f33dcb1a618c95f86e1f.jpg

50270cb53d7a09ed3cd7a335ac0f06bc.jpg

Re: Hot Toys TMS - Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) - Season 2

I?m guessing this will be more or less a repack of the berserker armor from season 1.

I?m guessing this will be more or less a repack of the berserker armor from season 1.

Basically just a new thigh plate and a sack for The Child, and the bike.

Sick... weathered and burnt up armor I?m guessing.

Not worth a new release unless HT give us a Din Djarin/Pedro Pascal HS this time around... or that the Mando outfit gets more mods during next season.

Will pass unless there are a lot of changes to Mando's armour. Running out of space anyways for large pieces lol.

They are going to resell us the same figure with the speeder. I wonder if we get tuskens? Maybe a bantha? This could pad our ot itch if there aren?t any differences. A bantha would be epic. Hot toys may cause a lot of divorces this year.

They are going to resell us the same figure with the speeder. I wonder if we get tuskens? Maybe a bantha? This could pad our ot itch if there aren?t any differences. A bantha would be epic. Hot toys may cause a lot of divorces this year.

I saw someone making a 1/6 Bantha in a FB group. That thing is big so I doubt it.

They are never making a Bantha.

Considering I would've needed another Din to pose on the bike, I'm all in for a deluxe set. This'll make for a good one-off Mando display that'll be put somewhere away from the other figures in the line. Maybe above my computer or something.

Damnit! Come on HT now I might just get this version and not S1 Beskar.

There's almost no way I'm ordering the bike version. I did the scout and bike, almost solely for The Child. This would have to be some amazing pack, including a Pedro head etc, to have me even consider it. I already have both other Mando's preordered and that was probably going to be it.

People keep saying there's no way unless there's a Pedro head-sculpt. Given this is their third figure with the show just beginning Season 2, I wouldn't be surprised if they hit your wallets with a head-sculpt. :lol

I'm guessing they can do this with a head-sculpt and another battle-damaged one down the line. Using Baby as bait helps them, too.

Looks like the under suit is more accurate compared to the dark brown on the deluxe Beskar. Damn it hot Toys. Why you doin this 😂

I?m liking the real pillow top fabric seat. Make it look more natural riding it than sitting on a molded plastic one.

Re: Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)& The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

The Mandalorian is now Hot toys Iron Man for Star Wars.
Thankfully,I LOVE star wars and I will grab this set and just the single Scout.

Re: Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)& The Child - The Mandalorian Seas

We’ll see. I haven’t committed to the season one Beskar version yet. If the price is right I may get this one. Also curious what this one will all include.

there?s gotta be a reason they cut off his head in both previews for the sculpts shown today

he?s definitely getting a helmet accessory like the boba fett antenna thing

Back