Statue Mezco Static-6 Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like another 1/6 statue with switch-outs like their upcoming Conan.

mezco-static6-jh.png

Serpentine pose is never a bad choice for this character. Some angles are a little awkward due to the exaggerated head twist on the masked version, but the angle on the right is absolute money. Interesting that the unmasked head is not in the same position. Might make displaying that head a bit more challenging since the front views aren't quite as strong.

Base looks promising, really digging the hanging vines and bone designs on the side.

It all comes down to how it will be painted. That and the mixed media could make this a nice budget option for people who want a customizable JH statue. Would love to see them tackle other Predators if this one turns out well. Elder, CH, etc.

No idea. I think this statue line is new for Mezco, so there's no precedent for how they'll price their stuff. But they've put out good quality figures in the past, so I'm hopeful these will be worth whatever they charge.

I predict $200-300 depending on complexity and whether they want to shoot for value or exclusivity.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Looks really nice.

Not sure I'm in the market given I have plenty of 1:6 pieces already.

Great sculpt though - WAY better than any of Sadshow's efforts (excepting the original Stan Winston 1:4)

I've only seen them do vinyl action figures, is this going to be a polystone statue?

No idea. I think this statue line is new for Mezco, so there's no precedent for how they'll price their stuff. But they've put out good quality figures in the past, so I'm hopeful these will be worth whatever they charge.

I predict $200-300 depending on complexity and whether they want to shoot for value or exclusivity.

I'm really interested in this and excited to see if they can deliver. Hopefully the price is good.

Back