Statue Damtoys: The Godfather - Vito Corleone (Brando) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Proud to announce our new licensed item, ?The Godfather? 1972 Edition of Vito Andolini Corleone 1:3 Full-Body Statue!

- Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
- You spend time with your family? (Sure I do.) Good, because a man who doesn?t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
Vito Andolini Corleone

The Godfather is a 1972 American film based on the best-selling novel of the same name by Mario Puzo, directed by Francis Coppola and starring Marlon Brando as Godfather Vito Andolini Corleone.
Friendship, Loyalty, Trust, Reticence, Family Love ? these principles have prevailed in the don?s world, throughout his life.
Marlon Brando perfectly portrays the Godfather as a classic man who transcends the times.

Designed with reference to the restoration of the posture sitting on the chair and holding a cat at the beginning of the film, The Godfather 1: 3 full-body statue recreates, the movie-accurate image and presence of the real Godfather.

The chair is restored according to the characteristics of the film and television props, while the platform and carpet are redesigned by extracting elements of props.
A tribute by our design team to The Godfather, the 1: 3 full-body statue carries on his spirit.
To collect him is to collect a piece of art that will last forever.

Product Details

? Item code: CS019
? Category: Godfather 1:3 Collectible Full-Body Statue Artwork
? Statue size:520mmx 380mmx 380mm
? Packing size: TBD
? Net weight: 13kg
? Release date: October 16, 2020
? Estimated ship date: the first quarter of 2021
? EAN: 6970569620374
? Material: polystone, metal, paint, leather
? Limited Edition: TBD

uVSkdhV.jpg

GkOmhLl.jpg

HjfyGrw.jpg

gVsnEqX.jpg

l0Wwj2f.jpg

hvtDHX1.jpg

O3Gucct.jpg

LEjxHaZ.jpg

LdCjtSe.jpg

gfzaHjA.jpg

8Ktv6QT.jpg

v3jF2or.jpg

blo1lIw.jpg

Ht22ppO.jpg

aHBBZYi.jpg

BjiwEuT.jpg

SeKkJpN.jpg

RMy2JAE.jpg

hTG6kzl.jpg

3Ylwo89.jpg

6yD7k5F.jpg

YVZroN6.jpg

KuFFoJy.jpg

a3Q5dcV.jpg

Wow! ....That is amazing!

Now we need Michael, Sonny and Tom ...also in their tux.

wow wow wow It's perfect.
I wait other photos and I will decide if I take it, but if the quality remains this, that is a piece I absolutely want

Back