Prop Original Stormtrooper 1/3 Scale Helmet (PURE ARTS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
DSC04521_012d3a48-cc2d-4cb8-adf9-01f1f363d25a_2048x2048.jpg

DSC04529_2048x2048.jpg

DSC04534_68f26021-7511-4448-86b9-a4a2a4626a6a_2048x2048.jpg

custom_resized_39c7a995-1d06-4491-9d3f-29d37682dbff_2048x2048.jpg

DSC04589-2_2048x2048.jpg

DSC04590-2_b0a07217-f168-4845-a144-2831082a7f2f_2048x2048.jpg

After collaborating with talented artist and prop maker Andrew Ainsworth from Shepperton Design Studio on the 1/3 replica of one of the most iconic characters from Star Wars, the Original Stormtrooper, PureArts decided to go even further by releasing another awesome piece from that collection.

We are very proud to release the most accurate 1/3 helmet replica in the galaxy: The Original Stormtrooper Helmet.

The Original Helmet Stormtrooper is the perfect piece of movie history and includes a base with the imprinted signature of Andrew Ainsworth, the artist himself, and the Original Stormtrooper engraved nameplate. Licensed by Shepperton Design Studio.
What makes this replica so accurate to the original?

Exact replica of the screen-used hero helmet design
Includes high quality collector's edition art box
Scale: 1/3
Material: Polyresin
Estimated Delivery: Dec 2020

**Photos show prototype. Final product may differ.**

DUE TO LICESNSING RESTRICTIONS, THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING TO UK, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, CHINA, AFRICA AND JAPAN.
If you place a pre-order for the Original Stormtrooper and your shipping address is not in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, China, Africa or Japan, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.

Available Here

A 1/3 figure ok, a 1/1 helmet ok, but a 1/3 helmet... just don?t understand the concept... :dunno
Seriously who gonna buy this?

Came in here to say pretty much the same. I won't rehash.
Instead I'll add this...

Save your money and get yourself a 1:1 from RS. You will be rewarded with a beautiful piece that you will be very happy with.

I have a 1/3 helmet, I got it from RS Prop Masters from one of their old SFS runs (and inside it has green acetate film lenses and yellow leaf foam, just like a 1:1). A second 1/3 SFS helmet is on my 1/3 Judge Dredd statue, and I can say a single 1/3 helmet looks pretty cool.

RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper scaled helmet 13.jpg

collection display 142.jpg

The scaled helmet above is inspired by the Shepperton Design Studios helmet, SDS also making a 1/3 statue. It is not bad, neither that expensive, but not a big fan of the stand. Will not discuss the controversy though.

I may jump in the 1/3 full figure. Would be dope. Need more larger SW statues. PF are looking like garbage lately.

Works for me. Well I think SD studios has a license in UK but not here in states. Lawsuit they won. I think this is technically licensed or I could be wrong.

Works for me. Well I think SD studios has a license in UK but not here in states. Lawsuit they won. I think this is technically licensed or I could be wrong.

I hope u will get one of these in US. Not sure 6 pounds overall, 4 pounds base and the rest 2pounds. when its an mistake and weight a lot more and its not a hollow plastique mannequin than im interessted too.

I've just noticed how it said **Photos show prototype. Final product may differ.**
So...The final product of a "... the most accurate 1/3 helmet replica in the galaxy: The Original Stormtrooper Helmet..." might differ, and not be "... the most accurate 1/3 helmet replica in the galaxy: The Original Stormtrooper Helmet.." ?

Just thought it was funny :)

1/3 scale helmet looks sooo tiny. Why even bother putting it on display?
Because I like it. I like both the RS Stunt made from a scaled SFS helmet and Pre Arts Hero one. It is my own display, not yours, it's my own collection, not yours. If I like it, it is enough for me, I do not need approval of others. The fact that I share my collection here is because I enjoy talking to others about collectibles. Get it? :wink1:

Because I like it. I like both the RS Stunt made from a scaled SFS helmet and Pre Arts Hero one. It is my own display, not yours, it's my own collection, not yours. If I like it, it is enough for me, I do not need approval of others. The fact that I share my collection here is because I enjoy talking to others about collectibles. Get it? :wink1:
Wow so tense! You really need to get yourself a blowjob. Try it - It'll calm you down.

Wow so tense! You really need to get yourself a blowjob. Try it - It'll calm you down.
Not tense at all, just explained to a well known disrespectful clown and troll a few things :wave

BTW you keep offering to give people blowjobs, some day I might accept

Not tense at all, just explained to a well known disrespectful clown and troll a few things :wave

BTW you keep offering to give people blowjobs, some day I might accept
You'd never accept a blow job from anyone. I know you're a 50 year old virgin who's too scared to talk to girls.

Back