Statue Prime 1 Studio The Nun (Valak)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton84

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Got my The Nun (Valak)
30bf9ff866098e2af61ad5d1fdc0f330.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my The Nun (Valak)
30bf9ff866098e2af61ad5d1fdc0f330.jpg

Thats a big hell no for me. Nothing demonic. Once you see one, you can't unsee it and the evil things it says. Demons, hate humans. I can not tell you what that thing said to me. They wanted me to kill myself. They want us to be tricked. So, they can get our soul. JESUS is LORD. Im not religious but I had a near death and yes, it is all real. It took an overdose to see it all. I won't collect stuff like this. Man it just reminds me of pure evil. If anyone heard a demon. They would want nothing to do with it. I can not describe the terror and torment. God Bless People.

Thats a big hell no for me. Nothing demonic. Once you see one, you can't unsee it and the evil things it says. Demons, hate humans. I can not tell you what that thing said to me. They wanted me to kill myself. They want us to be tricked. So, they can get our soul. JESUS is LORD. Im not religious but I had a near death and yes, it is all real. It took an overdose to see it all. I won't collect stuff like this. Man it just reminds me of pure evil. If anyone heard a demon. They would want nothing to do with it. I can not describe the terror and torment. God Bless People.

I really wouldn?t worry yourself, I was in hospital for a year and a half and didn?t see one ghost [emoji317]

ugh, I WANT this so bad, living in the city there's just no room for anything larger than 8-10 inches. This looks amazing! Hate to ask, but how big was the shipping container on this?

Back