Statue Tweeterhead DC Scarecrow maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Chad was asked about a while ago about 5 characters Chad stated one would show in Oct. Now he states it going to show on the 30th I would think that it's SC
was asked about
Toyman
SC
Metalo
Lex
Ban

Last edited:
Here you go ....

50550976953_6bdd03d86d_c.jpg

From https://www.instagram.com/p/CHBGtwGAzj0/?igshid=ofgn5hcs7uk9

Very different from the corpse-like headsculpt with flat hat they teased on Halloween. I'm thinking this is going to be the regular version, and the other will be the exclusive.

Another tease. We pretty much already knew this, but there will definitely be a crow to go with Scarecrow
E5tNOP8VkAAFrx_

Last edited:
I have to say "nay" to some of these TH pieces ...and I'm thinking Scarecrow is going to be one of them. I already have the SSC Scarecrow. I don't see the need for a second Scarecrow ...unless this piece is overwhelmingly impressive.

I have to say "nay" to some of these TH pieces ...and I'm thinking Scarecrow is going to be one of them. I already have the SSC Scarecrow. I don't see the need for a second Scarecrow ...unless this piece is overwhelmingly impressive.
I'm passing too. Waiting on pins and needles for a Perez Deathstroke.

Yup, me too.

If SSC is not going to give us a 1/4 Perez Deathstroke PF, then I'm hoping TH will give us a 1/6 Perez Deathstroke MAQ.

I don't consider one photo a "full reveal," but okay, Tweeterhead. Full gallery reveal coming Tuesday with Dr. Crane going up for pre-order Thursday at 9AM PDT.

Yeah, I like it, too. I don't like the shoulders, so whether I get this or not is riding on whether or not I like what I believe is going to be an exclusive head.

I like this a lot more than I thought I would, they went all in on the horror theme

I like this as well ...so far, anyway. I still look forward to clearer full reveal pics to make my final decision.

This piece will need to really impress me to buy it. Only because I can't buy all TH pieces. I have to pass on a few of them.

Back