SDCC Exclusives start processing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

So I got notice that all the exclusives will be charged on July 8th. Only 24 hours to take action if your card is declined. Here's hoping there's room for everything!

What!?! This doesn't make sense, Sideshow said in the last newsletter that these wouldn't be begin processing until July 13th for Non -Attendees. They can't be processing now, I've got everything ready to pay on the 13 and after I can't pay for them now!

Could someone at Sideshow please clear this up, was the newsletter wrong?

Non Attendees will start processing on the 13th! Then allow 7- 14 business days for delivery of your items

:banana
:banana

I cancelled one of my orders that I was getting for someone else (Thor), but I still got one of the "item will be processed on July 13th" e-mails. I sent Chris an e-mail to make sure my cancellation went through.

screamingmetal, SS is sending these emails just as a reminder. The July 8 for attendees and July 13 for non-attendees is still the actual dates the orders will process.

I got my emails for zero and thor's hammer and helm set

screamingmetal, SS is sending these emails just as a reminder. The July 8 for attendees and July 13 for non-attendees is still the actual dates the orders will process.

Oh, good that's a relief! Thanks for the clarification Oxbeard!
I've been obsessing over every last penny I save in order to make the deadline. :wave

As a reminder your payment for your Comic Con-exclusive, Luke Skywalker (item # 71161SC) from our Star Wars Collection, will begin processing on July 13th.
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

As a reminder your payment for your Comic Con-exclusive, Luke Skywalker (item # 71161SC) from our Star Wars Collection, will begin processing on July 13th.

Got that one too!! I'm doing pretty well with the Star Wars exclusives lately. GG Sandtrooper Bust x2, Luke Ep. IV EE, and 1/4 Luke SDCC Exclusive all ordered. I haven't missed on anything yet.

Re: re

I haven't received notice yet neither Deadly Dagger. I wouldn't be too worried, as long as your order shows in your account on Sideshow's website they have your SDCC exclusive reserved.

Re: re

If you are actually going to the con, looks like the exclusive Luke will be first.

If you are not attending SDCC, it appears they might go out simultaneously. If I remember right, with the 1 week delay of the regular Luke, I believe both (regular Luke, exclusive Luke for non-attendees) will start processing around July 15

Well now I'm completely confused.

The emails I received from SS regarding the SDCC non-attendee exclusives state that they will start processing on July 15.

However, in the newsletter today, it states that non-attendee orders will proces between July 9 and 13.

So which is it. I planned on the funds being available on the 10th which would give me plenty of time for the July 15 date. But now I'm a little worried, if my orders start processing on the July 9 date.

Any clarification Chris, Chicky or anybody?

Back