Statue Gentle Giant DST Ahsoka Tano Clone Wars 1/7 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coolness
atsxs.jpg

Wish it was a 1/6 bust, but will look great with the Kenobi and Skywalker 1/7 Clone Wars busts.

She looks great, though you need to hope the released product will look like this. I still remember Leia Slave horse face mini-bust, ouch...

Caved and ordered as this is the only S7 Ahsoka collectible that's faithful to the animated look. :yess:

This'll be my first GG piece. Anything I should watch out for?

Have all 3 on pre-order, don't like how they're 1:7 but I think they'll all look good together.

Hoping for Rex or Cody next.

While that doesn't bother me, I do see your point about the base.

What overshadows that for me is the, IMO, spot on sculpt of Ahsoka, Obi-Wan and Anakin from the series.

Oh I'm definitely with you there, they look fantastic, Ahsoka especially.

I told myself I'll pick and choose from this line but with the slow Sideshow SW products, I might not be able to help myself.

Oh I'm definitely with you there, they look fantastic, Ahsoka especially.

I told myself I'll pick and choose from this line but with the slow Sideshow SW products, I might not be able to help myself.

Yeah, I hear ya! I'm really surprised we haven't seen more SW:CW product from Sideshow especially Ahsoka considering her popularity right now.

Back