Premium Format Batman Who Laughs Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125_previewbanner_300779_BatmanWhoLaughsPF.jpg

A very excellent sculpt. The pose and details are amazing.

...Unfortunately it's not a character I want.

A very excellent sculpt. The pose and details are amazing.

...Unfortunately it's not a character I want.

My sentiments exactly, they did a pretty phenomenal job with this and I'm sure it'll sell very well.

But look! Nightwing in the base of the statue!

He's a really cool character to have if it's done right like Prime 1.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's an amazing sculpt but this statue feels like a kick in the teeth to me. Riddler, Penguin, Two Face have decades of history but continue to be ignored.

There is a ton of TBWL statues already. Will anyone care about this character in 50 years? I doubt it.

Looks really cool but I agree with sj2106 that there a tons of other rogues that need to be done instead of trying to ride the wave of Batman Who Laughs

On the first try for BWL....SSC knocks it out of the park. Yet after numerous tries, SSC still hasn't knocked it out of the park for classic comic-based Batman PF. So frustrating....

NOICE!!!!

Looks incredible! Snyder and Capullo did a great job creating and drawing the character, and this statue looks to really do their work justice.

I really want to see what the Ex is though before making a decision on this. I’m already leaning really hard in the purchase day 1 camp, but an Ex could tilt me a little more or cause me to really think about it.

NOICE!!!!

Looks incredible! Snyder and Capullo did a great job creating and drawing the character, and this statue looks to really do their work justice.

I really want to see what the Ex is though before making a decision on this. I’m already leaning really hard in the purchase day 1 camp, but an Ex could tilt me a little more or cause me to really think about it.

This is what amazes me the most about this piece. It really does reflect the great artwork from the comics. If for that reason alone, I would totally get this!

I don’t know why all these companies are jumping all over this wack ass character

Probably because he’s one of the 1st new characters since New 52 to be popular with a large part of the fans. Lot of the newer DC characters, especially Batman characters, haven’t done that. I mean, like him or not, his character really got crazy support from the fans. So much more than characters like Harper Row (Blue Bird), Duke (Signal), or Talon (Calvin Rose) did comparatively. Even if it’s just the Darth Maul affect, where the character is initially just so popular because of the unique design, it’s pretty obvious why companies are jumping all over him. His merch is selling very well and making a lot of money.

That being said, I can def see why someone wouldn’t like the character. As a big fan of Batman and Hellraiser, this is pretty great for me lol.

Yeah I was on the fence with the Prime 1 1/3 scale because it's such an awesome piece with the Robins. I will probably go with though this since it's 1/4 scale and it really does look amazing.

Yeah I was on the fence with the Prime 1 1/3 scale because it's such an awesome piece with the Robins. I will probably go with though this since it's 1/4 scale and it really does look amazing.

Great choice, actually. If you like the character, then this is a good one to get.

I would totally get this if I liked this character.

Looks pretty good with the ex, I wonder if there's a chance of a discount down the line

Back