1/6 SSC Gambit Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_100439_GambitSixthScale.jpg

From vid

Attachments

• C0B03FA7-20DA-42B8-B8BE-4B10E41A221E.jpeg
    C0B03FA7-20DA-42B8-B8BE-4B10E41A221E.jpeg
    783 KB · Views: 816
  • 618A655E-BB33-48EF-BE02-67DC8E121FE5.jpeg
    618A655E-BB33-48EF-BE02-67DC8E121FE5.jpeg
    777.8 KB · Views: 679
  • 86924F5B-8E7D-46B4-A2A0-F8070424E06C.jpeg
    86924F5B-8E7D-46B4-A2A0-F8070424E06C.jpeg
    839.9 KB · Views: 694
Oh man ... now this means I'm going to have to go back and get Wolverine and Cyclops

Fantastic!! Now give us some female characters rogue storm jean grey, maybe a juggernaut and colossus and bishop from the 90s I?m all in.

ears look a little dopey but the face sculpt is the best one they've done in the current Xmen line next to Magneto. He doesn't have the droopy mouth that Tiger Stripe Wolvy and Cyclops have The jacket looks really good too. Hope this means will get a Rogue on a TBleague body eventually.

Looks great! Exactly as I was hoping, basically a 1/6 version of the Premium Format figure. Very excited about it.
Really hope they do the same with a Lex Luthor power suit.

Even Cyclops looks better in the vid, than in pics.

It would be great if they could have a substantial lineup, but so far they seem to be starting with most of my favorite characters anyways.

I'm very excited about this line!!!

Been wanting this one forever. Ears definitely look weird and stick out a bit too much though. Fingers crossed they do colossus next!

Finally this is fantastic news
Fix his ears though please
Now we need bishop

As long as they stick with those Jim Lee/90’s cartoon inspired looks, this will be a hit for them. Rouge, Storm, and Jean to round out the female half of the team would be great. If they could trick HT into making Beast for them, they’d have a real solid team.

I was just thinking about this the other day, how they'd probably never do a Gambit because his torso armor would too much of a challenge that would ultimately be a half-measure from all design aspects.

Do you make it hard plastic that can do justice to the comics design, at the expense of articulation?

Do you make it flexible plastic that sacrifices detail to allow for some slight poseability?

Do you make it out of spandex and simulate the armored look with ribbing and other fabric embellishments?

But I'm glad to see it's at least nailed the armor look, the poseability is a minor nit at this point, knowing that I will ultimately have him in a pose that won't require an ab-crunch.

Man now I gotta invest in getting Cyclops and Magneto with Wolverine already on PO. Hope Gambit comes with a smirking face with his goatee.

Back