1/6 T2 Adult John Connor custom figure (11 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a large collection of Terminator related 1/6 figures, so when I saw that Sideshow was releasing a bust based on Terminator 2's adult John Connor's character, I put in a pre-order.

Although this character was only in the move for a few seconds, he made quite an impact.

I was surprised that the result was very well done and beats most of the busts from Gentle Giant.

I took the head and the binoculars off the bust and put them on a Sideshow body.

What do you guys think?

connor1.jpg

connor2.jpg

connor3.jpg

connor4.jpg

Connor - "Let's reprogram you to save my ass!"
connor5.jpg

connor6.jpg

Connor - "Hi Dad, check out my own personal Terminator!"
connor7.jpg

Connor - "Here's Uncle Bob!"
connor8.jpg

connor9.jpg

Connor - "Hi Mom!"
connor10.jpg

Connor - "Did this Terminator try to kill you?"

Awesome job!!!!

I wish SS would have done this in the first place, and skipped the bust.

But you made a great looking figure.

Amazing! Where did you get the outfit Conner is wearing? How did you separate the head and hands?

I applaud you on your custom effort. I've always wanted this figure ever since I bought my Kyle Reese. Nice job, but I think that SS sculpt looks too cartoonish compared to the real actor. Guess I got spoiled by Figuremasterles repaints. I guess this is what we should expect the Sideshow figure to look like if they ever do make one.

connor.jpg

Wicked!

Even looks like an official release to me - I am sure a lot of people will search the Sideshow site to order when they only see your photos :)

Very nice job Duckgoo! I am working on a JC set myself, so I applaud your efforts! Well done!
I was unsure if that bust head was too large or not. It almost is, but not by much. Your use of it and the costume is terrific!
I applaud your figure! :clap

PS: Recipe for the clothes and parts? Nice stuff there!

My only nitpick is that you've spelled 'Connor'wrong on the uniform.I should know,it's my first name :) Other than that,wicked figure.I hope they make this someday.

Back