Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 3rd Spider-Man film

That'll probably infuriate those fans who want Spiderman as his own man in his own films with his own Rogues gallery.

But I don't mind this at all. I'd like to see those two interact again. And I see it has ramped up the Multiverse talk again and the possibility of 'canonizing' the Maguire and Garfield movies.....

That'll probably infuriate those fans who want Spiderman as his own man in his own films with his own Rogues gallery.

But I don't mind this at all. I'd like to see those two interact again. And I see it has ramped up the Multiverse talk again and the possibility of 'canonizing' the Maguire and Garfield movies.....

It sure has...

https://nerdist.com/article/benedict-cumberbatch-spider-man-3-doctor-strange-multiverse/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=social+flow

Disney/MCU clearly wants to pull off another Civil War just like when BVS came out. Now WB is doing the Flash with Keaton, so MCU will bring back all the Spiderman and villains from the old films. WB can't catch a break. They have a Flash that can't run. :lol

I have fond memories of Spidey and Strange interacting in the comics, and Spidey getting into some weird stuff from time to time that would be right up the good doctor?s alley.

(That sounds wrong.)

No issues with it. Gives our wide-eyed ?THAT?S AWESOME? Peter a much needed foil, although Holland/Peter Parker are getting a little older now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EkIdb5kVkAAgNI0

I believe that's Dr. Strange in the foreground, while the other guy is (obviously) Mysterio.

Yep, that's Dr. Strange MD and Mysterio!

Spider-Man is my 2nd favourite comic book character after Batman. I have such fond memories of Maguire's Spidey flicks; something about them... the colour palettes/hues, the film quality, the Elfman score... I personally felt that it had a classic superhero movie feel even upon initial release. And I actually really like Garfield's movies, particularly TASM2.

This whole thing has the potential to blow my Spidey-fan mind.

Last edited:

Spider-Man is my fav superhero . The average guy turned hero works so well for him. He wasn?t blessed with money or power. I think now he should settle down and have a family tho.

Raimi movies will always be amazing

Yep, that's Dr. Strange MD and Mysterio!

Spider-Man is my 2nd favourite comic book character after Batman. I have such fond memories of Maguire's Spidey flicks; something about them... the colour palettes/hues, the film quality, the Elfman score... I personally felt that it had a classic superhero movie feel even upon initial release. And I actually really like Garfield's movies, particularly TASM2.

This whole thing has the potential to blow my Spidey-fan mind.

Yeah the 2002-07 movies had such an impact on me, I still remember them fondly. Agree, it definitely feels like a classic superhero movie.

Crazy how they didn?t announce the villain officially yet

I would say this is a direct result of the success of Into the Spiderverse.

Let?s hope we get Miles as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back